Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Favorite REQ Weapon

OP ODST M Fielding

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Before I start this, I would like everyone to know that this was made strictly for informational purposes. So do not go down in the comment and be like "OmG tHaT wEaPoN sUcKs! YoU aRe SuCh A nOob LoL!!!" Now I am not saying you can not disagree, I am saying, however, to keep it respectful.
My favorite REQ would have to be the Halo 2 Battle Rifle. I don't have it yet, but from the videos I have seen and personal experience in Halo 2 BR Slayer, it is a monster.
I'm going to assume this question relates to standard load out weapons. So I will not comment on any power weapons.

The H2 battle rifle is nice because it is equipped with "smart bullets" that increase the chances of hitting opponents. However. The bullets are much more visible in flight and tend to give away your position alot easier. That being the case I personally prefer the Battle Rifle with laser guided bullets. Mainly because the standard BR bullet tails are much more subdued. Both the H2 BR and the BR w/LG are equitable at level 5 REQ's so for me it's an easy pick
I'm going to assume this question relates to standard load out weapons. So I will not comment on any power weapons.

The H2 battle rifle is nice because it is equipped with "smart bullets" that increase the chances of hitting opponents. However. The bullets are much more visible in flight and tend to give away your position alot easier. That being the case I personally prefer the Battle Rifle with laser guided bullets. Mainly because the standard BR bullet tails are much more subdued. Both the H2 BR and the BR w/LG are equitable at level 5 REQ's so for me it's an easy pick
I mean any REQ weapon, not just standard loadout weapons and their variants.
Probably the Nornfang. Not only the one shot kills but the hit box is huge. Honorable mentions include the Whiplash, Answer, and Beam Rifle Delta.

I also gotta show some love to a weapon that isn't the most powerful but every time I use it I enjoy it: Dying Star.
the pistol in infection. it shreds at the shipping area on drillsite alpha zombies!

Well... In that case I would have to say the White Scar is def a personal favorite. Nothing better than planting some well placed proximity bombs and watching the enemy stumble into them.
The Nornfang

Well... In that case I would have to say the White Scar is def a personal favorite. Nothing better than planting some well placed proximity bombs and watching the enemy stumble into them.
Make that 2 votes for the White Scar :)
Ok, first off, White Scare sounds awesome and did not know that even existed! What is the original weapon, grenade launcher?

Second this just confirms my guess of definitely not knowing or even hesring about all the Req weapons in Halo 5.

But my fav so far that I’ve played is the Needler Carbine, not sure of the actual name. Love getting those crisp headshots and BOOM pink mist!
Yo Erk wrote:
Ok, first off, White Scare sounds awesome and did not know that even existed! What is the original weapon, grenade launcher?

Second this just confirms my guess of definitely not knowing or even hesring about all the Req weapons in Halo 5.

But my fav so far that I’ve played is the Needler Carbine, not sure of the actual name. Love getting those crisp headshots and BOOM pink mist!
The white scar is the upgraded plasma caster. When charged it releases a proximity grenade that when exploded send out needle like splinters that have a seconded explosive effect
I’m a big fan of the whispered truth... really big fan... not sure I can explain it either 😬
Yo Erk wrote:

The white scar is the upgraded plasma caster. When charged it releases a proximity grenade that when exploded send out needle like splinters that have a seconded explosive effect
Needle like splinters you say? I’m in love with it already lol
I honestly love the spritfrie plasma pistol. It’s really funny killing people with it, just spamming those shots that do like no damage. I once killed Nas (Precellence) with one when he was using a whiplash. It’s a lot of fun
RC-P90
The Answer.

That thing is so powerful, maybe too powerful. Whenever someone gets it in Fiesta, the game changes from kill the enemy team to pick up that weapon. Lol
Blood of Suban (the needle carbine)
ZAPDANGDO wrote:
Blood of Suban (the needle carbine)
That is the weapons that Yo Erk was talking about!!! I couldn't remember the name
I'm big on the Plasma Caster and its variants. Also Jorge's turret is one i'm also a big fan of. Lot of fun.
The Answer
Base Storm Rifle. Who's with me? The weapon of true skill
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2