Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Favorite Spartan???

OP Nano155614

Choose one of each fireteam Which are your favorite Spartans Blue team and Osiris
I think it would be the Master Chief and Buck, but i don't like how they developed buck, he used to be the leader of a team and now he's only doing bad jokes
Spoiler:
Show
I think it would be the Master Chief and Buck, but i don't like how they developed buck, he used to be the leader of a team and now he's only doing bad jokes, i know it's because the rookie's death but that's not the buck i used to like.
Maybe give a spoiler warning to those of us who haven’t played ODST yet, including me!
For me it would be Fredrick and Vale. I love the idea of a plasma pistol instead of a magnum.
I think it would be the Master Chief and Buck, but i don't like how they developed buck, he used to be the leader of a team and now he's only doing bad jokes, i know it's because the rookie's death but that's not the buck i used to like.
Yeah but was way better before in ODST
My favorite Spartans are Kelly and Vale
Maybe give a spoiler warning to those of us who haven’t played ODST yet, including me!
He didn't spoil anything
Master Chief is my all time favorite. Vale is my fav from Osiris.

I love Kelly, Linda, and Vale and have had shirts made for them, also for the Oathsworn and Nornfang. Buck is awesome too. Linda and Kelly are also great in the books. Linda in Halo: First Strike is video game worthy on her own.

I have to throw out some love for Naomi 010 and Kurt 051 from the books. Both would be awesome for side missions in Infinite, especially Naomi.
Me too. :)
MC and Buck for me. However, I really do like Linda and Vale as well.
Haha sorry, it's not from a game, it's from a book wich i don't remember the name.

Nano155614 wrote:
That's what i said, i didn't like the development of Buck in Halo 5, but they already said that they're gonna fix that
Byron 073 wrote:
Master Chief is my all time favorite. Vale is my fav from Osiris.

I love Kelly, Linda, and Vale and have had shirts made for them, also for the Oathsworn and Nornfang. Buck is awesome too. Linda and Kelly are also great in the books. Linda in Halo: First Strike is video game worthy on her own.

I have to throw out some love for Naomi 010 and Kurt 051 from the books. Both would be awesome for side missions in Infinite, especially Naomi.
Those are my favorite Spartans too!
Nano155614 wrote:
Choose one of each fireteam Which are your favorite Spartans Blue team and Osiris
Chief and Vale or Buck
Haha sorry, it's not from a game, it's from a book wich i don't remember the name.

Halo: New Blood

But yeah, Buck, closely followed by Vale (whose backstory is in Halo: Hunters in the Dark, also very cool!) for Osiris. Fred for Blue Team.
That will be Noble_6 for sure, she/he was still in the ground of Reach ... 😥

Nano155614 wrote:
That's what i said, i didn't like the development of Buck in Halo 5, but they already said that they're gonna fix that
Oh ok I thought you were talking about an ending to ODST whoops
Blue Team: Kelly
I like every spartan except Locke, Tanaka, Fred, and buck
Master chef and Buck and I know Linda was the same one you find the room she was in halo 1 but halo 5 kinda ruin her character than in the comics.
Chief & Noble 8