Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Favorite way to get kills & how do you hate dying

OP LethalQ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I know these positive threads never last and always die but thought I would ask..... What is your favorite way to get a kill and on the flip side how do you hate getting killed..... getting kills with the needler is just so satisfying, with an honorable mention to getting a kill with a hydra. While I hate getting killed by a Spartan charge followed with being shot. It's the new noob combo really. Honorable mention to getting assassinated by some one with active camo just sitting there waiting to ambush and they snatch you.... hate it...
I like assassinating, because I have the backbreaker. It's special to me since I fractured my spine skiing, so I sometimes yell "HOW YOU LIKE IT FOO" whilst I fracture their spinal cords.
favorite kill = perfect kill
least favorite killed by = perfect kill.
favorite sniping someone mid air
least is the damn mongoose rockets
My favorite way to kill are with the cluster grenades(playing the cat and mouse game lol) or ground pound doing the same method. i also hate being spartan charged and being shot but i hate the jump over the head backwards into either a assassination or double mele kill.
Assassination for both I have lawn Dart I love the sound of the neck snap on impact. I hate being assassinated and seeing the same tired -Yoink- knife kills. Honorable mention for getting any sort of clean up kill after a fire fight. I duck a corner wait for my shields to come back and pow one lucky burst from some punk with an assault rifle and I'm done. Then he t bags me like he won some epic battle.
favorite kill = perfect kill
least favorite killed by = perfect kill.
Hearing perfect kill is pretty sweet
I love getting perfect kills, reversals, or the occasional assassination.

Worst way to die for me is getting first shot on someone and then blowing it and getting killed in a 1 v1 (AKA: someone getting a reversal on me.)
CNOTE1371 wrote:
Assassination for both I have lawn Dart I love the sound of the neck snap on impact. I hate being assassinated and seeing the same tired -Yoink- knife kills. Honorable mention for getting any sort of clean up kill after a fire fight. I duck a corner wait for my shields to come back and pow one lucky burst from some punk with an assault rifle and I'm done. Then he t bags me like he won some epic battle.
I haven't unlocked any of the special assassinations so all I got are the traditional ones
favorite kill: Spartan charge.

worst way to be killed: some -Yoink- with the AR camping the corner.
favorite kill: A perfect cross map hail mary grenade

most hated death: someone charging at me with sword
I like blasting the crap out of people with the SMG and taking them completely by surprise when they are in a fight with another spartan or when defending a base, Most hated is between getting killed by an endless stream of enemy grenades and getting hijacked by a spartan crouching next to vehicle spawn in Warzone hate it so much wasted all those points.
Favorite kill: Using that explosive rounds SAW variant called "The Answer".
Most hated death: When I select a place to spawn at and, instead, I'm thrown 54974981948 meters away, right where a group of enemies is coming from.
Favorite kill: sticking a sticky nade forever and always. It never gets old
Hated death: getting run over by a useless scout hog
Favorite Kill : Precision Weapons

Hated Kill: AR Noobs & Mongoose Rockets
Favorite: assassination.

Least favorite to die by: enemy earning a reversal on me. Happened like 5 times earlier I had to step away for a minute lol.
Have to say mowing some one or a couple down with the SAW is pretty sweet.
Favorite kill- sniper kill
hate getting killed by- assasanation because it means you screwed up ;)
My favorite is when I get an assassination. I hate it when I charge and miss and then get blown away.
Favorite Kill : Precision Weapons

Hated Kill: Die granaded because got blocked by a teammate
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2