OP Jinx Shad0w

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 36
Any weapon of choice.
There's only one Answer to this question...
It was the Battle Rifle, but considering the changes it has gone through and where it stands now, I'll take that statement back, and give my vote to the Carbine. Super satisfying kills.
Halo 2 Br and standard magnum both are about precision and skill to get headshots.
The Answer is literally "The Answer" lol.
You people can praise the Answer all you like, but you shan’t avoid the swift death my beloved SPNKr Prime will bring upon you...
Favourite weapon of all time is the needle rifle but in halo 5 it's gotta be the brute plasma rifle. So satisfying to get kills with it imo
My FISTS
Halo 2 Battle Rifle - No need for explanation
Used to be battle rifle before all the changes but now it’s awful. Have to go with DMR now
That would be the right Answer.
Gunfighter magnum above all. It's always so satisfying to outplay other CQC weapons with it. I disliked the changes that were done to it at first but later I've actually grown to appreciate them.

Thanks to the gunfighter magnum, the magnum overall is my tool of destruction in warzone. Are there any other gunfighters here? A very under appreciated weapon IMO.
The regular unsc sniper. Nothing beats ole reliable
All of the Plasma Pistols. There's something cruelly satisfying about making someone's investment of 5+REQ points a waste. They can have their ride hijacked, destroyed, or even fall out of the map (my favorite).
The cleansing power of the plasma rifle.
probs the normal h5 magnum
Halo 2 BR, that classic BR sound followed by that "Pop" when you score a head shot is so satisfying!
Blood of Suban is pretty awesome, but the Binary rifle is also a great weapon. We must admire the Prophet's Bane also, just because it looks amazing and IS amazing.
Gunfighter magnum above all. It's always so satisfying to outplay other CQC weapons with it. I disliked the changes that were done to it at first but later I've actually grown to appreciate them.

Thanks to the gunfighter magnum, the magnum overall is my tool of destruction in warzone. Are there any other gunfighters here? A very under appreciated weapon IMO.
I was put of slightly but the reduced damage, but this has inspired me to give it more of a chance, do you have any tips for using it? :)
Battle Rifle
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 36