Halo 2 BR/Magnum
Its got to be the Halo 2 BR
RYOB16 wrote:
Its got to be the Halo 2 BR
Yessss, absolutely love it, even though I still don't have it in my reqs
halo 2 br
The Magnum, always, from CE to Halo 5.
Needler
Maybe the plasma pistol it makes for a good secondary to almost any gun.
Hence the name; Battle Rifle
The Answer is definitely my favourite weapon in Halo 5. But if we're going for all time favourites, Reach needle rifle and brute shot are also up there. Halo 5's Blood of Suban is cool, but just not the same as the Needle Rifle. I really miss it.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
mi mejor ma es la ignoancia
I'm stuck between the DMR and the SAW.
But I guess the DMR goes a SLIGHT bit above the SAW.
The answer
I'm stuck between the DMR and the SAW.
But I guess the DMR goes a SLIGHT bit above the SAW.
It just seems like up close DMR is a struggle I don't know why
Whiplash
The answer or any legendary DMR, i have loved the DMR since Reach and Halo 5 has made it even more fun to use.
1MY KNIFE
2BR
3SLINCED TRUTH
prophets bane
After playing a lot of doubles carrying the tactical magnum in addition to my magnum or in place of it really helps in gunfights. Such as assisting teammate or putting damage across map. Also the additional bullet magnetism with the tactical magnum gives an edge in 1v1, in situations in which I would normally miss one or two shots with my magnum the tac magnum makes it easier to hit and can translate into a few extra kills, which in turn translates into more wins. Also the Suppression of the Magnum makes using camo more advantageous, as now they have troubling seeing, hearing, as well as staying off radar when moving and shooting.
I love using Razors Edge, as it is a 8 shot kill and the shots home in. What more could you want?
i like the Bionet
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 40