OP Jinx Shad0w

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 38
There's only one Answer to this question...
The Answer...
It would have to be the halo 2 br
Espada de energía
All of the Plasma Pistols. There's something cruelly satisfying about making someone's investment of 5+REQ points a waste. They can have their ride hijacked, destroyed, or even fall out of the map (my favorite).
Lol your funny but I do that and what I do is if I can and I see someone req n out something mid to late game I’ll wait for him to finish if it’s a weapon I kill him soon as he moves if it’s a vehicle like a tank or mantis I immediately run out side and hijack it omg ik they be swole 😂😂🤣🤣🤣 lol😘
The classic Assault Rifle.
Railgun. Nuff said.
Gunfighter magnum above all. It's always so satisfying to outplay other CQC weapons with it. I disliked the changes that were done to it at first but later I've actually grown to appreciate them.

Thanks to the gunfighter magnum, the magnum overall is my tool of destruction in warzone. Are there any other gunfighters here? A very under appreciated weapon IMO.
I was put of slightly but the reduced damage, but this has inspired me to give it more of a chance, do you have any tips for using it? :)
The damage is reduced yes but also the magazine size in extended. There's really nothing more to using the weapon other than don't bother to use the scope, be aware of the max range you can hit anything and don't worry too much about running out of ammo with the extended clip and fast reload. It's a more difficult weapon than many others but great accuracy rewards you with very low TTKs. Also the quick wielding is very useful. If your primary runs out of ammo or if you just want to use it in CQC it's very quick to switch to gunfighter.

Keep using the weapon and you'll learn it, it was the hardest weapon for me to master but ever so rewarding once mastered. I've used it as my CQC weapon ever since it first came out.
I gotta admit, I do like the Whiplash. So good to get a kill with it.
Believe it or not, the Boltshot. If you ask me, it's the most underrated weapon in the game.
Well favorite all around is probably the H2BR. I love the look, feel and sound. When it comes to the req weapons yeah the answer since it's just a can of whoop yoink. But Voids tear is fun to use along with razors edge and dying star.
The DMR
Shotgun
H2 BR as always, H2 snipe is a close second. Both are awesome in H2A as well.
Carbine for SURE. It is very satisfying to get a perfect with the carbine lol.
Halo 5’s carbine dmg combined with its firerate IMHO demolishes the halo 5 battle rifle.
Halo 2 BR and DMR
A did just makes me feel UNSC like.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Needler ftw
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 38