Blaze of glory
Halo: CE pistol hands down is the best.
Sniper
The magnum
Melee
i would prefer to the saw
golf club 😆😆😆😆 everyday i Would
Imagine me in a area snipers only melee kills 24/7
Halo 2 br the original GOD gun plus people should quit complaining about the new one so they made it work like it did in 3 last time I checked people didn't complain then I don't see why now.
KinglyFour76601
Halo 2 br the original GOD gun plus people should quit complaining about the new one so they made it work like it did in 3 last time I checked people didn't complain then I don't see why now.KinglyFour76601
I think that people are complaining about the fact that the Magnum is better than the BR now, not just because it was nerfed.
Bxnnyson wrote:
Halo 2 br the original GOD gun plus people should quit complaining about the new one so they made it work like it did in 3 last time I checked people didn't complain then I don't see why now.KinglyFour76601
I think that people are complaining about the fact that the Magnum is better than the BR now, not just because it was nerfed.
True but they didn't mess with the Magnum only the gunfighter version it still kills the same 6 Shots where the battle rifle kills in 4 shots I think they're just mad cuz it's not easy to use anymore but I thought the whole point of the game was skill anyway
Halo 2 battle rifle
Easily the best weapon and my favourite
Hydra Launcher.
Halo 2 BR
MA5B Individual Combat Weapon System (Assault rifle) when it had 60rounds magazine and 600 more go shooooot :D but it got nerfed! :D
Halo 2 Anniversary Battle Rifle or a Magnum!
Br-55 (halo 2 battlerifle)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 40