4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. ...
  9. 40
Magnum without hesitation
The battle rifle from halo 4. I don't know why but it was nice and comfy to use
On my stats the Magnum is in the top, but it is because I use the assault riffle to get the defense of the enemy down and then head-shot it :D
When I get level 2 Req I use the Battle Riffle which is amazing :O
Assault rifle from Halo 4.
i'd say assassination, it's always a one shot kill and you never miss ;)
Halo 1 Pistol. But in actual games, I'd settle for the Battle Rifle.
H2 BR. That´s the one to go with!
Mine is the M90.
Ad Victorian is just so much fun but also the endgame as a vehicle spoiler
DMR
Definitely the assault rifle. It's so iconic, and the attachments in halo 5 only made it better.
The Ninja kill, nothing places a large smile on my face!
DMR it can be used useful up close and far range and is a loadout weapon not a specialty. Especially for a player like me who plays more distance rather than up close combat
scatershot.
Binary rigle
The Answer
Anybody that says Assault rifle has a personal connection to it due to it's iconic Master chief main weapon that he always carries around and poses with. Other than that you're crazy if you'd pick to use that over and SMG or SAW, i'll take on anyone one on one who has an assault while i have an SMG or Saw and guarantee 4 out of 5 times the assault would lose
HERKFOOT21 wrote:
Anybody that says Assault rifle has a personal connection to it due to it's iconic Master chief main weapon that he always carries around and poses with. Other than that you're crazy if you'd pick to use that over and SMG or SAW, i'll take on anyone one on one who has an assault while i have an SMG or Saw and guarantee 4 out of 5 times the assault would lose
SAW? Yes.

SMG? The SMG would get smothered by the AR anywhere but point blank.
The answer is your answer!
Hail Hydra
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. ...
  9. 40