2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. ...
  9. 40
There's only one Answer to this question...
That is correct.
ce pistol
I find that the Whiplash is very reliable in a multitude of situations.
My Favourite Load out Weapon is the Standard Battle Rifle. I like the look of it. It appears to me like an upgrade from the BR from previous games. Its modifiable with different attachments in warzone and has better accuracy control than the Halo 2 variant I use it in firelight quite frequently with Sentinel Sight and Bayonet. Not to say I prefer it over the H2 BR though in which case I would use in PVP and Warzone over the Standard. I also like the DMR for how easy I found it to use. Being able to snipe out enemies without getting a Sniper rifle is great. My favourite Power weapon is the Rail gun. It seems to work in almost any encounter. My favourite Mythic Weapon is Jorge's Chain gun. No need for an Explanation why. Guiscardus
Sticky Det. BRING IT BACK 343!!!!!!!
For Loadout weapon, I love my traditional Assault Rifle. Always have, always will, and while being able to mount Suppressors and Scopes to it may not be useful in the grand scheme of things, just being able to crouch-walk in my Pathfinder armor with my suppressed Recon AR gives me an enjoyable, immersive feel when I'm sneaking into bases or buildings.

Power Weapon....the SAW (including variants) and/or Chaingun Turret. I suppose you can see the pattern here, but nothing gets me (and probably others) more pumped than hefting such a big gun and being able to lay down so much destructive lead as you can with these weapons.
Halo CE magnum.
Believe it or not, the Boltshot. If you ask me, it's the most underrated weapon in the game.
I agree that it's underated, I never used it for the longest time and I just recently decided to pick it up and it's a surprisingly great gun.
adam8350 wrote:
Believe it or not, the Boltshot. If you ask me, it's the most underrated weapon in the game.
I agree that it's underated, I never used it for the longest time and I just recently decided to pick it up and it's a surprisingly great gun.
yes but the time of charge is too long, they must reduce the time for optomaze the weapon
DarthTyras wrote:
adam8350 wrote:
yes but the time of charge is too long, they must reduce the time for optomaze the weapon
Yeah the game usually ends before I can get the boltshot to charge, so I just use the burstfire instead :p
SWORD
The SAW never lets me down. It’s fast rate of fire counters my bad aim.
Any UNSC sniper for sure!
Dmr
If your good with a pistol, your good with all guns. (Sometimes)
Endgame fo sho
Tactical Pistol. Just something about it makes WZ fun.
Magnum, because It's most presition on shorts distances, ando can make explode the banshees
The battle rifle un halo 2.. i play the halo Master chef colección, it's great!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. ...
  9. 40