2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 38
The classic MA5D
Halo: Reach pistol has always been my favorite weapon. Halo 2 BR is a close second.
Nornfang without a doubt, who isn't dangerous with one in hand?
H2BR, Standard magnum and the carbine. Actually many more, I really like the weapon variations in h5 but that is another point.
DMR with a bayonet, headshots and beat downs
Best weapon overall I would say maybe the carbine, but the best power weapon (at least for me) is probably the sniper.
Halo 2 BR or the Reach GL. Those old halo guns are still amazing to this day
Pre-OT Update = Halo 5 BR
Post OT Update = Halo 2 BR

To be completely honest on the Pre-OT update there were literally over 30 guns I enjoyed fighting with. No other Halo has come close to that number.
I would definantly choose a Halo 2 BR with a Halo CE Magnum
Gunfighter magnum above all. It's always so satisfying to outplay other CQC weapons with it. I disliked the changes that were done to it at first but later I've actually grown to appreciate them.

Thanks to the gunfighter magnum, the magnum overall is my tool of destruction in warzone. Are there any other gunfighters here? A very under appreciated weapon IMO.
I was put of slightly but the reduced damage, but this has inspired me to give it more of a chance, do you have any tips for using it? :)
The damage is reduced yes but also the magazine size in extended. There's really nothing more to using the weapon other than don't bother to use the scope, be aware of the max range you can hit anything and don't worry too much about running out of ammo with the extended clip and fast reload. It's a more difficult weapon than many others but great accuracy rewards you with very low TTKs. Also the quick wielding is very useful. If your primary runs out of ammo or if you just want to use it in CQC it's very quick to switch to gunfighter.

Keep using the weapon and you'll learn it, it was the hardest weapon for me to master but ever so rewarding once mastered. I've used it as my CQC weapon ever since it first came out.
Thanks - this really helps, I'll give it a go :)
Golf club.
Has to be the halo 2 BR
Uuv wrote:
It was the Battle Rifle, but considering the changes it has gone through and where it stands now, I'll take that statement back, and give my vote to the Carbine. Super satisfying kills.
Exactly... It WAS the BR... But I'll still have lots of love for the Halo 2 BR.
I've been gone and not playing Halo in a while... Is the BR still getting beat by the Magnum?
Mr Sir 81 wrote:
I've been gone and not playing Halo in a while... Is the BR still getting beat by the Magnum?
Essentially, yes. With any weapon placed in the right hands, you can still outgun anybody in a gunfight, but the Magnum is definitely more reliable out of the two weapons.
Uuv wrote:
Mr Sir 81 wrote:
Essentially, yes. With any weapon placed in the right hands, you can still outgun anybody in a gunfight, but the Magnum is definitely more reliable out of the two weapons.
I just wish the Magnum wasn't so dominant when it comes to cross-mapping people. Admittedly it's sharpened my skills quite a bit, but having more damage dropoff and shorter range would address the overlap between it and the other precision weapons.
Uuv wrote:
It was the Battle Rifle, but considering the changes it has gone through and where it stands now, I'll take that statement back, and give my vote to the Carbine. Super satisfying kills.
Yes, this as well. I pick this up whenever I can. Perfects with this are the best.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Uuv wrote:
Yes, this as well. I pick this up whenever I can. Perfects with this are the best.
Count me in. It was a pleasant surprise for me since I kinda ignored it for a while. Excellent choice if your team is behind and / or your backs are against the wall.
Definitely the Reach DMR
I'd say the Arrow of time
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 38