4. 29
  5. 30
  6. 31
  7. 32
  8. ...
  9. 40
Halo Reach Sniper Rifle, best weapon in its best form
Halo 2 BR I have always loved it sense Halo 3 and always will
Railgun, honestly. Its just so satisfying to use.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta. makes a black hole when you shoot that does damage overtime.
blood of suban
El Taco074 wrote:
blood of suban
This is probably my favorite as well.

Honorable mentions will be the various types of beam rifles and snipers. They just feel so good in this game.
Probably the magnum but the battle rifle is not to be ignored, lots of memories and experience.
DMR halo CE magnum halo 2 battle rifle carbine railgun energy sword shotgun SAW and magnum.
Anything but the plasma pistol
Halo 2 BR
My favorite combo: Nornfang with Active Camo 3. The best thing you could possibly do.
Gravity hammer
No halo 2 BR for Multiplayer
Or Laser sword
But for Warzone it’s Lightrifle
Bubbie64 wrote:
But for Warzone it’s Lightrifle
Please refrain from posting multiple times in a row. You can edit your posts to add information and respond to more than one person in a single post.
I’m stuck between Halo 2 Beam Rifle Alpha, Blood of Sudan, and Rain of Oblivion. They’re all amazing rounded weapons and they aren’t OP.
I like the saw/"the Answer" gun
I feel like we should get the Halo: CE assault Rifle added into the game for a season, because that gun was the legit GOAT. I have wet dreams about that very gun.
H2BR or blood of suban
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. 30
  6. 31
  7. 32
  8. ...
  9. 40