2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. 32
  7. 33
  8. ...
  9. 40
The DMR for me. Very satisfying to get a kill with.
Hands down halo reach grenade launcher
Mine would have to be Jorge's chaingun for it's exstream rate of fire and it's range
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Rifle de batalla de larga distancia
Brute shot, that was good
Energy sword without a doubt
Either the h2 br or ce magnum. They're just so satisfying, especially in swat.
I personally like the ODST pistol
if I'm going for looks definitely the infected energy sword but for gameplay probably the gravity hammer because of the power
my stats will show a good malee is my go to, and i love some close quarters, but if i wheelman could be a weapon , all me. Love to expertly drive and let my fellow Spartan do some shooting while i get me some Splats
I think it's the Hydra. I love how well the bullets track and sometimes fly way off course and then come flying back to surprise kill someone who thought they escaped. A big plus is when the AI deadpans "You're good with the Hydra."
my favorite weapon is the sniper (nornfang)
Hard question my favorite weapon is DMR I love getting last man in infection getting headshots left and right
Sticky detonator its just perfect
shotgun aka shotty too hotty
I am good with any weapons and my favorite is the carbine.
If I had one choice it would have to either be the battle rifle regardless of what it goes through it’s reliable if not that then easily the Surpressed smg
hyrda
Halo reach DMR all the way
Between the nornfang, the answer, and blaze of glory I would choose nornfang because of the range.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. 32
  7. 33
  8. ...
  9. 40