2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. 32
  6. 33
  7. 34
  8. ...
  9. 40
I personally like the laser targetter BR with a sentinel scope. the bullet magnetism is bumped significantly (better than the 2BR) and the scope has two different zoom modes for mid to long range engagements. I almost never miss my shots with this rifle and have won a lot of warzone assault and regular warzone matches. as my secondary to that I am torn between the kinetic SMG and the laser targetter SMG. (PS I could be mixing up the laser targetter and the target locator) this loadout ensures that I will have every valley covered. long range, check. mid range, check. close range, check. bullet magnetism, check. and with kinetic bolts on the SMG I can go for more damage to vehicles as well as Spartans and AI.
Hands down my favorite weapon is the magnum, solely because you nearly always spawn with it and it is a very reliable weapon in my opinion.
CE magnum
Or SPNKR rocket launcher
If I didn't pick weapon variants, it would be either the Saw or Battle Rifle.
The magnum as the main weapon and the weapon as a secondary AR, and powerful weapons a shotgun.
My favorite weapon is probably the Halo 2 BR, as the accuracy and fast bursts make it a great weapon. For a variant, I enjoy the endgame splaser as it destroys vehicles insanely fast
Loadout weapon: Halo 2 BR
REQ weapon: Nornfang
The magnum as a main weapon and as secondary the rifle brute.
My favorite weapon is the Battle rifle it is efficient looks cool and I have gotten the most kills with it
magnum
battle rifle
Beam rifle
M6D Magnum (Halo CE) and Energy Sword.
actually sniper and magnum
actually sniper and magnum
DMR definitely, nothing better than getting multiple headshots from across the map
Sniper rifle or her big sister nornfang, nothing beats that popping sound when the bullet finds it's mark
Load out: H2BR
Power: Arrow of Time
halo reach, dmr ;)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. 32
  6. 33
  7. 34
  8. ...
  9. 40