2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 38
Cant go wrong with that quick draw on the magnum, and that carbine is perfect from top angles raining down fast. You can not underestimate the Binary Rifle, great for hitting headshots.
Definitely the Carbine. It’s extremely satisfying to get kills with. To be more specific, the Blood of Suban, its amazingly overpowered; combining the precision of a Carbine with the supercombine explosion of the Needler. Its a great substitute to the the Needler Rifle which sadly was removed from Halo 5.
I think the SAW and its variants (especially The Answer) come a close second and the Incineration Cannon and its variants at a distant third.
Definitely the Carbine. It’s extremely satisfying to get kills with. To be more specific, the Blood of Suban, its amazingly overpowered; combining the precision of a Carbine with the supercombine explosion of the Needler. Its a great substitute to the the Needler Rifle which sadly was removed from Halo 5.
I think the SAW and its variants (especially The Answer) come a close second and the Incineration Cannon and its variants at a distant third.
I completely agree, but instead of the Incin cannon I use a sniper.
I’d go with the shotgun. It may not have a lot of range, but if you’re close enough, whatever’s in front of the barrel is done. And because on halo 5 you can move pretty fast, getting in your enemies face isn’t hard.
I’d go with the shotgun. It may not have a lot of range, but if you’re close enough, whatever’s in front of the barrel is done. And because on halo 5 you can move pretty fast, getting in your enemies face isn’t hard.
Basic sniper rifle and energy sword
My Top 5 Covenant, Promethean, and UNSC Weapons
Covenant
  1. Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta
  2. Blood Of Suban
  3. White Scar
  4. Tartarus' Gavel
  5. Prophet's Bane
Promethean:
  1. Open Hand
  2. Razor's Edge
  3. Dying Star
  4. Heartseeker
  5. Didact's Signet
UNSC:
  1. Nornfang
  2. The Answer
  3. Oathsworn
  4. SPNKR EX
  5. Pro Pipe
Halo 2 BR.
Scale of Soirapt in close range.
Halo CE pistol
Sniper or magnum and relic sword
dmr and gunfire magnum
Favorite Loadout Weapon: Halo 2 BR
Favorite Power Weapon: Blaze Of Glory
Favorite Mythic Power Weapon: Jorge's Chaingun

Those are my votes.
Thats a loded question my fav wepon is the DMR
I'll take a good ol Assault Rifle, probably with an extended mag, and a Gunfighter Magnum. Although for power weapons, Blood of Suban with a Pro Pipe.
Blaze of Glory; it's the best way to go out.
Halo 1 Magnum
Jorge's Chaingun
Nornfang is my absolute favorite when it comes to 1v1 but if your in a close combat fight then the oathsworn
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 38