1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 34
  4. 35
  5. 36
  6. 37
  7. ...
  8. 38
I’d go with the shotgun. It may not have a lot of range, but if you’re close enough, whatever’s in front of the barrel is done. And because on halo 5 you can move pretty fast, getting in your enemies face isn’t hard.
please dont post the same thing twice. I'm not a monitor but I'm protecting you from the monitors
para mi es el francotirador ;V es lo mejor.
y también la pistola de halo ce, esa arma la amo
Halo 2 battle rifle
Tartarus' Gavel VS The Answer
Nornfang vs Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta
Shotgun is great to use as well
I would say the halo 2 battle rifle but recently I have been getting good with a rail gun
Gotta be the CE magnum. If thats not available the Lawgiver shotgun
The Prophets' Bane. <3
H2 BR and Magnum are my favorite loadout weapons and the Answer and Blaze of Glory are my power weapons of choice, but my all time favorite is the Halo CE shotgun against some Flood. #GiveUsFloodHordeSurvivalMode
I like the Arc light, because i can regularly get there with enough time left in the game to get some scalps.
i rarely pull level 7 or 8 reqs but with a year left (guess) in the game till Infinte, may as well start pulling them out. Match me on the battlefield if you want near full reqs, (i am sadly that bad at them)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
I like to use the H1 pistol and energy swords.
You people can praise the Answer all you like, but you shan’t avoid the swift death my beloved SPNKr Prime will bring upon you...
Rocks’n’Rails
blood of suban is really fun, and H5 magnum in supper consistent.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
Spoiler:
Show
My favorites are the Nornfang, Whiplash and Blaze of Glory. My absolute favorite...

Wait for it...

Wait...

WHIPLASH.

The slight pause before firing makes it slightly more useable than the Nornfang in my estimation.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 34
  4. 35
  5. 36
  6. 37
  7. ...
  8. 38