OP Jinx Shad0w

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 35
  4. 36
  5. ...
  6. 37
Tactical magnum
I like the H2 beam delta, it stays cool. The sword wich gives you an extra truster charge is awesome aswell. Br is my favourite loadout weapon.
Favourite weapon of all time is the needle rifle but in halo 5 it's gotta be the brute plasma rifle. So satisfying to get kills with it imo
true but in my experience with it its best as a shield nocker then switch to a different weapon it overheats to quickly imo and makes it a bit of a pain but its great for taking down shield like a plasma pistol without the charge time
i like carbines, ever since halo two they have been some of my favorite guns and the upgraded versions in halo 5 are simply amazing to have
Favourite weapon of all time is the needle rifle but in halo 5 it's gotta be the brute plasma rifle. So satisfying to get kills with it imo
true but in my experience with it its best as a shield nocker then switch to a different weapon it overheats to quickly imo and makes it a bit of a pain but its great for taking down shield like a plasma pistol without the charge time
Thats why like it, it's challenging and somewhat difficult to earn kills with which is why I find it satisfying
The ce pistol
Thats why like it, it's challenging and somewhat difficult to earn kills with which is why I find it satisfying
thats a fair point
The Magnum.
I think the Halo 5 Magnum is the best iteration of the weapon in the Halo franchise.
Halo 5 Beam Rifle is nice though
The Sniper Rifle. If used correctly, it can be a very versatile weapon.
Battle Rifle H2 FTW!😎😎
Any variant of the SAW and I'm ready to pop some iadkjh haq
Any variant of the SAW and I'm ready to pop some iadkjh haq
What... what?
http://i.imgur.com/GhaHNOw.gif
my trusty optic-gamming magnum
Imma have to go with the gunfighter magnum as my favorite weapon. The fire rate on the normal magnum is to slow, so the gunfighter magnum allows for a lot of damage at a fast fire rate.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 35
  4. 36
  5. ...
  6. 37