4. 38
  5. 39
  6. ...
  7. 40
DIlzZzY wrote:
Blood of Subban
DIlzZzY wrote:
Blood of Subban
Yes, i completely forgot about that beautiful gun, one of the only guns i ever get kills in warzone LOL
You spelled Blood of Suban wrong
Magnum and halo 2 br
All types of Railgun!
The DMR is my favorite weapon.
Tactical Magnum - particularly it's sound.
My favorite weapon is the sniper without a doubt.
The sniper rifle- though im still practicing with moving targets. For the meanwhile, the magnum
Also, i'm a sucker for the Razor's Edge. So underrated!
Razor's edge is faster than a needler
The whiplash vs The Arclight
DIlzZzY wrote:
Blood of Suban
DIlzZzY wrote:
Blood of Subban
Yes, i completely forgot about that beautiful gun, one of the only guns i ever get kills in warzone LOL
You spelled Blood of Suban wrong
the halo2 br because it brings back so many memories of getting hit in the face by brutes with hammers
stardeku wrote:
the halo2 br because it brings back so many memories of getting hit in the face by brutes with hammers
lol true
I can't pick as it depends on what I'm shooting, I learned to never underestimate the power of a Shotgun as they're awesome at killing everything in one hit, especially flood! It defo makes a mission easier. Energy Swords and Binary Rifles are awesome too in this respect but the only downfall is the low ammo and the constant need to replenish or replace them.

That said if I had to pick I'd go with the good old reliable Assault Rifle. Pretty much a good balance in all the feats required of it.
The grenade launcher. Best weapon of all time.
in halo 5 its mangnum
Halo 2 BR and the Tactical Magnum are my top two favorite guns to use in the game.
That damage boost sniper (Idk the name) is super o.p.
Magnum
Dmr is my favourite weapon. I also like railgun and halo ce magnum.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 37
  4. 38
  5. 39
  6. ...
  7. 40