H5 Magnum, H2 BR and the combat evolved pistol
Must I say it again? :P
Spoiler:
Show
HaXoR73 wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
The Railgun that holds it's charge is extremely fun to use... so is that crazy Thor hammer (Tartarus's Gavel?), the Prophet's Bane, and of course the Hydra (hail Hydra!). I've also discovered through these new commendations that I have a special place in my heart for the legendary Pro Pipe.

My least favorites, without question, I had yet to get kills with prior to being forced to with the new commendations... the Sentinel beam (mostly useless, I've heard it's good for vehicles though) and the Brute Plasma Rifle. I remember a day in Halo 2 when the latter was beastly... they're positively guns in Halo 5, unless you get the upgrade REQ version of it... then that one can be good as well with burst fire.
Blood of Suban. No question. I loved the needle rifle in Reach and am glad to see it return, in some smaller and understandably less powerful state.
H2 beam rifle delta is fun to use too.
Time to dig up some old forum posts I did 10 months ago.
  1. Halo 2 Battle Rifle
  2. Halo CE Pistol
That's really all I like not saying every other weapon is bad but they just don't appeal to me..
What I said there 10 months ago may be different from my current perspective of the weapons in the game.

HaXoR73 wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
I can tell you the US Navy is actually developing their own railgun with each projectile going as fast as mach 7 (8,600 km/h or 5371 mph).
Lawgiver saw combo
Nobal6SNPR wrote:
Hey Spartans,
What is your favorite weapon?
My personal favorite is the saw or Needler
The endgame
id have to say it would either be the SMG or the shotgun.
Blaze of Glory, is my personal favorite.
Mine would be the Halo 2 Battle Rifle 🤘
Whispers truth, level 3 plasma Caster, endgame. My least favorite is brute plasma rifle, I can empty out a whole clip in a Spartan and the enemy still lives.i like assassinating mega grunts too with the end game h2br combo. Satisfying.
The Answer is redonkulous, I also love the Whiplash.
Endgame. I dont like vehicles xD
My favorite weapon to use is the Dying Star. Sound FX for it are awesome. It's good against players, vehicles, and AI. And it makes you feel super powerful while you use it.

Blaze of Glory is always a good time too :)
i love the H2 BR. it has such a good feel to it
My top 3 are all mythics. They’re the SPNKR Prime, Tartarus’s Gavel, and Jorge’s Chaingun. They’re all really fun to use with all the buffs they give.
DMR and pistol