Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Fed-up with crap servers

OP Andy ARDK

Who else is fed-up forever losing servers and then it bans you !

Mid game it loses the connection it does it a couple of more times then when you try to play a game ( FULL GAME ) it says YOU quit to many games and vbans you !

Well this is the all game I buy from them and where do I bill them for blocking me from playing MY game ? .... 25p a minutes sound fair to me !
Are you sure it is not on your end? I have played 235 games and the server has dropped me maybe twice.
The Servers are dedicated. If you are experiencing lag it's either your internet or, based of the current date, the servers are experiencing a DDoS attack. (An almost hack where the servers are overloaded and forced into lagging or crashing)
Servers have been working fine for me.
Go get a better provider than WalMart.
I never get dropped.
If you're in Europe then you're buggered.

Most games are hosted on US servers, so you get a massive ping; if the ping is too, you're ejected from the game. There's a thread with 91 pages asking for data centre selection like Titanfall. 343 won't give the consumer what is best for high quality games - there's no ping indicator; no server selection; no region-lock; no options at all in who we are matched against. Why remove basic components of multiplayer? It's one of the best games ever to play, but some of the worst matchmaking ever implemented.

If you're American, then I'm afraid I dunno.
Sluggage wrote:

Most games are hosted on US servers, so you get a massive ping; if the ping is too, you're ejected from the game. There's a thread with 91 pages asking for data centre selection like Titanfall. 343 won't give the consumer what is best for high quality games - there's no ping indicator; no server selection; no region-lock; no options at all in who we matched against. Why remove basic components of multiplayer?

Not at all. I live in Sweden and I have dropped out ONCE during my 48+ hours of playing. Sure it can always be a bit better, but overall it is one smooth experience over here.
Good luck with that, I hope your issues get resolved so you can enjoy this masterpiece as I have. For me, my online experiences have been nothing short of phenomenal. I'm from Canada. I do get the occasional 'retrieving data' glitch, so I hope this gets fixed soon.

Cheers
Sluggage wrote:

Most games are hosted on US servers, so you get a massive ping; if the ping is too, you're ejected from the game. There's a thread with 91 pages asking for data centre selection like Titanfall. 343 won't give the consumer what is best for high quality games - there's no ping indicator; no server selection; no region-lock; no options at all in who we matched against. Why remove basic components of multiplayer?

Not at all. I live in Sweden and I have dropped out ONCE during my 48+ hours of playing. Sure it can always be a bit better, but overall it is one smooth experience over here.
That's if the ping is too high; from what this gentlman has said it seems he is suffering with this. But the game should let us choose who we play with, I just went off on a bit of a tengent.
I've had maybe two actually bad games, dropped 3 times, and only everynow and again seen a single person lag around. Are you sure its not you?