2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 53
basic Scorpion should be lvl 5. Corp and the rest can remain on the current level.
please can you change the Hydra launcher from a level 5 REQ to a level 4 REQ.
Pretty please?
all wasps + 1

all DMRs lowered one level.

all Wraiths lowered one level.
That's just wishful thinking.lulz
Please move the
-Morph AR to Req 3
-Morph BR to Req 4
-Combat Halo Evolved Pistol to 4 or 5.
Why wait to use a great guns?
Also, the Legendary WZ(not Arena) XP boosts should not be so hard to get
especially for us who have high SR like 16+ and where the next Level up is in
the millions...(couldn't help but mention this gripe)
basic Scorpion should be lvl 5. Corp and the rest can remain on the current level.
That would render the wraith as useless.
Scorpion has more firepower than a wraith, so it should stay at 6.

ONI Wasp REQ level 5 or 6 pls. It becomes increasingly difficult to play WZ and Assault when there are 4+ ONI Wasps tearing my team up!
Thanks!
Get good then scrub. Spawn Railguns. They're the Wasp's natural enemy.
Wasp spam is a problem across the board, and clearly need a nerf. Normal wasp +1 and ONI wasp +1.

Clearly you know nothing about the problem in warzone/WZA, seeing as your logic is flawed for req level cost (in arena it would make sense, but you're just spewing out counters for arena gameplay. Not Warzone.), and that your remarks comparable to a child throwing a temper tantrum because he didn't get his favorite toy at the shop (the wasp in warzone). Telling someone to "Get good" because he/she doesn't want to counter a broken req is like saying quick coring should be banned so you can farm more in WZ.

No, the player shouldn't "Get good" and be forced to solo 4+ wasps that are using the wasp spam strat. Both Wasps and the wasp spam strat needs to nerfed to the ground, as it's a guaranteed win in the meta right now.
The base Hydra should be reduced one REQ level cost. As it is, it sits in this "upper tier" of power weapons despite being extremely well-balanced. I consider it as a medium-range "utility" anti-personnel weapon that also serves quite decently in an anti-vehicle role, and is, crucially, the perfect counter for a lone Banshee Ultra that is singlehandedly ruining your Warzone match, or for pesky Phaetons that overpower earlier rounds of Firefight.

Hydra, please!!
oni wasp to 3 bc the normal wasp it better than it
How?
Ka Five wrote:
Okay but seriously.

Anything with scopes should be lower, IMO. Morph sights being such a high level doesn't really make much sense to me. I think the DMR Morph Sight is 8? That's a bit odd.

I would lower stuff like that down one level.
Yeah I can't be the only one thinking 343 is showing to much favour or their prometheans by doing this. The morph scope is just that, a scope so why is it so much higher than all of the other scopes, some of which I have more use for than the morph scope so there's really no reason to use them unless you just really like Prometheans.
STSLPO wrote:
ske7ch...

I personally feel that each Spartan Laser should be dropped by one req level each. Spartan Laser down to a level 4, Endgame to a level 5 and Selene's Lance down to a level 6.

The current levels feel to high for their current amount of use.

Thank you for requesting feedback!
Maybe I'd bring down the base Spartan Laser down by one but the rest are fine, endgame is originally intended as a sniper rifle as sorts like the binary rifle and Selene's lance is relatively strong for its REQ level
HANNIBAL SCORPIAN LEVEL 7 NOT 8 AND FATON HELIOS SHOULD BE 9 AND SELENA'S LACE LEVEL 6
IrishLaws5 wrote:
I'd make the DMR a lower energy level.
Here's why:

It already took me so long to actually unlock it that it is just agonizing to wait so long in a game. I'm pretty sure I've only used it twice. Also, is the DMR really all that powerful? It just seems like the energy level is too high. I'd probably bring it down to 4.
The base DMR is perfectly fine for where it's at imo, the gun has a better effective range and more powerful body shots than the BR. Plus there's no bullet spread to worry about in long distance shots.
Currently, is anything level 9 REQ? I feel like that's a fairly unnecessary level to get to. One thing I hate though is players in Ghosts and Warthogs running you over in Warzone matches because they're too busy trying to score points and kill enemies, and they don't care if you die. It might help to make those vehicles a little higher REQ level.

ONI Wasp REQ level 5 or 6 pls. It becomes increasingly difficult to play WZ and Assault when there are 4+ ONI Wasps tearing my team up!
Thanks!
Wasp spam is a problem across the board, and clearly need a nerf. Normal wasp +1 and ONI wasp +1.

Clearly you know nothing about the problem in warzone/WZA, seeing as your logic is flawed for req level cost (in arena it would make sense, but you're just spewing out counters for arena gameplay. Not Warzone.), and that your remarks comparable to a child throwing a temper tantrum because he didn't get his favorite toy at the shop (the wasp in warzone). Telling someone to "Get good" because he/she doesn't want to counter a broken req is like saying quick coring should be banned so you can farm more in WZ.

No, the player shouldn't "Get good" and be forced to solo 4+ wasps that are using the wasp spam strat. Both Wasps and the wasp spam strat needs to nerfed to the ground, as it's a guaranteed win in the meta right now.
Thing is, the Wasps aren't actually that great. They don't do high damage, and get downed very easily. I forget what they're at currently, but would level 4 be fine?
I disagree, a normal Scorpion is better than any lvl 6 vehicle and sometimes Sevens.

On another note, 343 the Phaeton is overrated, make it a 6 and increase rarity. Also, decrease hydra by 1, keep Typhoon 5 and make Echidna 6
"Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
Donquixote Doflamingo
JackLively wrote:

Thanks!

Thing is, the Wasps aren't actually that great. They don't do high damage, and get downed very easily. I forget what they're at currently, but would level 4 be fine?
Right now they are at 3. The whole point is to have them all boosted up a level. So yes, 4 for normal wasp would be fine.
The prymary weapons with scope the level one
make the wasp more common
Probably the DMR an it's variants. I think they are maybe just one Req level too high
Make the Wasp REQ 4 and/or create a limit of some kind on one team spawning them. Whole games can be decided against otherwise decently matched teams, by which team gets to REQ Level 3 and spams Wasps first.

REQ 4 Laser doesn't help if the Wasp spam locks the other team's REQ level at 2-3. Give players a bit more time to get a foothold before spammable REQs are available.
All scorpions REQ level 7 :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 53