OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 54
After much of your changes in balancing since the game has came out it is now perfectly balanced right now . Do not attempt to change anything as making wasps up 1 level will change it I mean 3 br clips will end that wasp divid that by 12 people that play and that equals you can take down a full health wasp with 1/4 of your clip if everyone shoots , not so powerful now . 1 thing I'd recommend to lower is in fact the heartseaker and river of light , level 8 req seems crazy and also both the answer and blaze of glory needs to be bumped up 1 . And also what would be better than the answer ? A hanibal saw (yes) it could be called " the question " and at req 7 could balance out with either fast overheating/lower mag and of course a bit less damage than mantis and scorpion chainguns

"When has this ever worked? Also, do you not know that some pilots can stay alive the entire match in a wasp? You've gotta play more warzone bro. It's a race to level 3 reqs. Once the enemy has wasps, it's game over. pistol vs wasp doesn't really do much"

Since anyone who uses their eyes can shoot a flying thing in the air . I mean it's not hard to see . If your still not able to hit a wasp with a br at level 149 you need to play more warzone bro . Also there's a thing called an AR that you spawn in at rank 1 ! Maybe we should make that rank 6 lol . If you let someone in a wasp that can be killed with 2 rockets or a railgun not die in a whole game then you really need to look at how you play halo because it's not the right way .
I would make the Phaeton REQ 6 (and the Helios 7) maybe even move the standard down to ultra-rare rarity, as in no way is the current Phaeton comparable to the ultra banshee, which it coexists with in REQ 7.
I havent fought the Helios in a while but when I did it was OP so I would think make it Req Level 8 :/
I would make the Phaeton REQ 6 (and the Helios 7) maybe even move the standard down to ultra-rare rarity, as in no way is the current Phaeton comparable to the ultra banshee, which it coexists with in REQ 7.
I havent fought the Helios in a while but when I did it was OP so I would think make it Req Level 8 :/
Sure, it deals more damage... but it is automatically seen as something that 'must' be destroyed, coupled with its less manoeuvrable and flimsy nature and it is barely competitive with the ultra-banshee.
For me, I'd bump the REQ level of the Wasp by 1, for all variants. The basic wasp can be really hard to take down if your team is struggling to gain REQ energy but the other team already has Level 3 REQs and then are gaining more quickly as they earn kills with the wasp. It sort of compounds the issue, IMO.

Edit - This applies to Warzone and Warzone Assault. I like the current levels for Firefight!
YES for the love of gawd, please bump the Wasp up to a higher level for standard Waspzone - er, uh, I mean Warzone. (NOT Firefight.) It's awfully frustrating to have the map locked down by 3-4 Wasps within the first 5 minutes.

Thank you for asking Ske7ch.

(On an off topic note, nice to see you here posting again Ms. Doodle!)
I would only like to have the Phaeton down to 6, you only need 1 or 2 normal Banshees to counter it and the Helios to 7. There are enough Anti-Air Weapons at that time in the game to counter anything
Gunfighter and tactical magnums should move down one level
Sure, it deals more damage... but it is automatically seen as something that 'must' be destroyed, coupled with its less manoeuvrable and flimsy nature and it is barely competitive with the ultra-banshee.
THIS. Phaetons are good, but overrated. High damage maybe, but much to slow to get away from Banshees or locked on rockets
Yeah true Everything has a weakness and it's hard to compare as more times than not if your playing against a crazy team they can literally own you with brs and stuff so it's hard to actually compare what is overpowered and not , yeah banshee ultras are super strong and damage beasts however have you ever been in a game where a guy in a normal banshee racks up the kills , if not people haven't been playing enough warzone
I'd change the Wasp to a 4 REQ, as early game in WZ has become all about getting to lvl 3 ASAP and getting Wasps in the air to control the map.

By now everyone knows where to hover to avoid plasma pistol shots, and easily hide when your shields are out. This basically lets you get free shots on all enemies going to the middle base, which is what the early game is based on.

Changing it to a lvl 4 REQ would greatly improve the early game in Warzone.
(On an off topic note, nice to see you here posting again Ms. Doodle!)
I'm still around here and there! Work keeps me pretty busy these days but I try to pop in when I can! <3
wasps should be +1 across the board.
Yeah true Everything has a weakness and it's hard to compare as more times than not if your playing against a crazy team they can literally own you with brs and stuff so it's hard to actually compare what is overpowered and not , yeah banshee ultras are super strong and damage beasts however have you ever been in a game where a guy in a normal banshee racks up the kills , if not people haven't been playing enough warzone
All it takes is one dedicated player with a BR/DMR or greater and the Phaeton is a write off, the fact it is the only flier without shields doesn't help as you have much less time to respond to damage.
Personally I'd like to see all Wraiths lowered a level to make them more viable during the early stages of the game.
i would have to bump up the wasp by 1 req level. it can really break warzone at the start when you're fighting for that mid objective because someone was able to reach req 3 pretty quick which leads to a unfair advantage in the first fight for B.
All it takes is one dedicated player with a BR/DMR or greater and the Phaeton is a write off, the fact it is the only flier without shields doesn't help as you have much less time to respond to damage.
Yeah on the flip side if your in beast mode with the Phaeton nobody will even get a shot on you if you mix the dash and guns , everything has a good strength / damage / speed ratio and that is what I like about halo all about balancing however with more and more kids wanting a call of duty like experience I feel the game can easily turn out like it . I mean off topic the warden's in the campaign weren't that hard / impossible . Tricky maybe but that's the way it should a load of complaing whingers later and the difficulty is reduced to a point where a ten year old could play it . This game is 16s so I dunno how I'm mostly hearing kids on the mic

Also to the guy that posted below me
I mean like energy bayonets shouldn't even be in the game , some kinetic and extended mags are and yeah scorpions are unlocked by level 6 . I mean this is the problem people don't even know what there talking about and things will get changed for the worst ...
Up the Wasp one level.

It's slow and has light armor, but it has the advantage of flight and being almost impossible to board. I'll also add that at level 3 there isn't much to counter it effectively with its weapon ordinance raining down on you. Most players aren't going to have a BR that early in the game so they would have to rely on REQ's with a carbine, Warthog, plasma pistol, or grenade launcher (can't remember if that's lvl 3 or not) which they aren't guaranteed to have. Edit: I know I might have missed something.
Do not attempt to change anything as making wasps up 1 level will change it I mean 3 br clips will end that wasp divid that by 12 people that play and that equals you can take down a full health wasp with 1/4 of your clip if everyone shoots , not so powerful now.
The key is in bold. Good luck with that on a team consisted of solo players where no one talks.
All Kinetic bolt, and extended magazine loadout weapons should be unlocked at level 3. Energy bayonet weapons should also be bumped down to req level 7. Lastly Scorpions should be unlocked by req level 5. That's my humble request.
I suggest raising the level of the WASP to at least 4. I is way too overpowered to be at that REQ level and easy to spawn early game and harass players who are barely or not even at level 2 REQ's
Wraith, Binary Rifle, gunfighter magnum and Phaeton should be lowered by 1 req, Wasp increased by 1 req.
I'd make the DMR a lower energy level.
Here's why:

It already took me so long to actually unlock it that it is just agonizing to wait so long in a game. I'm pretty sure I've only used it twice. Also, is the DMR really all that powerful? It just seems like the energy level is too high. I'd probably bring it down to 4.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 54