2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 54
I feel all basic loadout weapons should be lowered. By the time I'm hitting req level for dmr, I'm running a power weapon far better than it or driving vehicles, the dmr is just to high of a req level.
I feel vehicles as a whole should be lowered at least 1 req level.
I also feel armor abilities should be lowered to req level 3, just because everyone is still rocking more or less the same gear and this could change it up a bit with the abilities being thrown into the mix earlier. It would also help to shorten matches, especially in firefight and people can start making plans and crazier plays way early game, not 10 minutes (ish) into the match.
whhhaaatt? you may not realize it but I'm pretty sure you just suggested nerfing the entire game mode from top to bottom
scopes dropped down to the same level, why is the morph scope on the DMR and SMG so high?
drop the corps mantis to level 5 as well
I'd say make the Magnums a little lower REQ level. You take ages to get them, and then they're quickly dropped for other guns.
Banshee Ultra needs to be moved up to 8, while I do enjoy using it, it is EXTREMELY powerful and tbh I'd make it legendary too
yes my brother
All splasers 1 down, so you can counter air vehicles
Hvnter666 wrote:
A little late to the party, and I know everyones saying it.

Wasps, wasps, & wasps. After watching some of the streams of the warlords playlist it became more obvious than ever. The beginning of every game (which is the funnest part imo) has devolved into a horde of wasps trapping even the most skilled players in their armory/bases. I watched Snip3down run w/ a lobby full of pros and champ level players. Even they couldn't do a thing when the enemy came at them w/ 6 wasps. They were laughing it was so out of hand and ended up quitting out.

Please up the req cost by at least 1 point.

Thanks!
Champions and they couldn't pull out ONI warthogs or Sword Needler Hogs which are hard counters. You have to understand wasp swarms are costly, and it actually happens rarely in standard warzone games. I rarely see more than 2 at a time of all variants, but early game its rare to even see a single standard wasp in the first minutes of the game.
Anything is dog if you have lots of it, wasps, ghosts, gun gooses, banshees they're all dog if a lot of them are pulled out.
Making the standard wasp go up in 1 req point hurts lone pilots hard, it would be better to just have a vehicle cap for the wasp for the first few minutes of the game.
its all good
ONI Wasp REQ level 5 or 6 pls. It becomes increasingly difficult to play WZ and Assault when there are 4+ ONI Wasps tearing my team up!

Thanks!
they shouldnt change it if they lower the req lvl that you need to get a banshee.
I already dont like the oni wasp if it would be a lvl 5 req i'd never use it.
The gunfighter magnum should be level one. I enjoy using it but what's the point if I could instead have a br
Yes at level 3 its not particularly useful I agree.
The Answer lvl 7 req
all damage boosts -1 req lvl
Skippy575 wrote:
Bring the AA-Wraith down to level 3 to counter the Wasp.
that would be a bad idea just make the was a lvl 4 req
i think maybe default scorpion should be bumped down a bit, like one level tops
JohnDang55 wrote:
Hvnter666 wrote:
A little late to the party, and I know everyones saying it.

Wasps, wasps, & wasps. After watching some of the streams of the warlords playlist it became more obvious than ever. The beginning of every game (which is the funnest part imo) has devolved into a horde of wasps trapping even the most skilled players in their armory/bases. I watched Snip3down run w/ a lobby full of pros and champ level players. Even they couldn't do a thing when the enemy came at them w/ 6 wasps. They were laughing it was so out of hand and ended up quitting out.

Please up the req cost by at least 1 point.

Thanks!
Champions and they couldn't pull out ONI warthogs or Sword Needler Hogs which are hard counters. You have to understand wasp swarms are costly, and it actually happens rarely in standard warzone games. I rarely see more than 2 at a time of all variants, but early game its rare to even see a single standard wasp in the first minutes of the game.
Anything is dog if you have lots of it, wasps, ghosts, gun gooses, banshees they're all dog if a lot of them are pulled out.
Making the standard wasp go up in 1 req point hurts lone pilots hard, it would be better to just have a vehicle cap for the wasp for the first few minutes of the game.
Um... no. Hogs are not Hard counters to the wasp. If anything, they are soft counters, because one well placed missile shot can instantly kill the gunner.

Also, with ghosts/hogs/etc, they actually have hard counters. (Splinter turret, Caster, and Plasma pistol) With the wasp, those projectiles are next to useless, as the wasp just needs to stay near teammates and move around.

See that caster shot? I thinking it's going to kill... Oh.. it did next to no damage because the wasp moved around and the rest of the shots fell to the ground? How unfortunate.... Even if you hit the wasp with that thing, you're not doing a substantial/good amount of damage that warrants in using the req for a hard counter, as you'll only get one shot in when fully charged up, and the rest of them (the explosions afterwards) fall to the ground.
Wasp LEVEL 4
Seriously?
Yes. Dude, at REQ 3 people just pull it out lmao and that's an early deciding factor in Warzone for who will win. Do you not play Warzone? I mean at REQ 3 we cored 343 right away our first match in Warlords earlier, I wanted more of a fight.
Honestly I just feel like the people who can't use the wasp right are the ones always complaining. It does have a huge impact on the game, but also it has easy counters too. I see a lot where people think the solution is to out req the other team but if there is a wasp or something. Pull out an equivalent req 3 plasma pistol or a grenade launcher. And the standard wasp is very easily taken down if 3+ people are firing at it.
While it might be easy to say just use an emp to counter it, it's not likely there'll be group target fire in regular warzone and warlords you're likely to face multiple wasps to prevent boarding.
Nornfang - Maybe lvl. 8?
Bayonets - lvl. 7? Because they're so darn useful around the time you can get them.
Knight Blades - lvl. 6? Because they're not that great and if you're just in it for the cool slashing animations (like me) then it should come cheaper if it can't one-hit-kill.
Halo 2 Battle Rifle - lvl. 5? Because it's very powerful and at that point it would be countered.
COG Battle Rifle - lvl. 3? They can be useful.
ONI & Hannibal Wasp - lvl. 6 & 7? Because it's not fair to get spawn-trapped by a wasp.
Prophets' Bane - lvl. 8-9? The camo can't be so easily obtainable.
SMGs - down 1 lvl? They're useful at that stage.
I think that the AR's should be lowered and that SMG's should be more common. Also I think bayonets should be lowered
First of all, the decision to lower mantis and wraith to req 5 is just... no.. like, really?.. what's the reasoning behind this decision? To me, it seems way too low for those vehicles.

My choice would be the DMR. If you're not the lucky owner of the 6 req DMR loadout, it's hell of a long grind to hit 7 reqs, and since it's a loadout it should be more in play. all 7 req DMR's or higher should be dumped 1 Req imo.
The Mantis is perfect at REQ 5 because at REQ 6 a basic scorpion outclasses them in damage output. The wraith was always at 5 btw, a scorpion can shoot farther more accurately than a wraith.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 54