2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. ...
  9. 54
The Rocket Launcher should be req 4 because the ad victoriam is 5. Plus its not super effective because it has only 4 shots so lowing it would make it something else to use other than the hydra at req 4.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
My primary suggestion:
Damage boosts: -1 level. They're so useless right now...
-
Other key changes:
All wasps: +1
Base Phaeton: L7
Helios: L8
Bayonets: L9
Kinetic Bolt BRs: L3
Gauss Hogs: -1
Base LR: L3
Base Hydra: L3
Typhon: L4
Echidna: L6 (maybe L5)
CE Pistol: L5
Base Plasma Pistol: L2
All Brute Plasma Rifles: -1
All Binary Rifles: -1
Talon of the lost: Buff it. Increase Rate-of-fire (equal to hailstorm), and increase range a bit.
Dying Star: Buff it - more vehicle/armor damage
White Scar: L4 (it's worse than a whiplash)
-
Leave Wraiths, DMR, Scorpion as-is. Any changes to them would break the game more.
-
Possibly good, but not critical:
Banshee Ultra: L8
Base Rocket: L4
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
My primary suggestion:Damage boosts: -1 level. They're so useless right now...
-
Other key changes:All wasps: +1
Talon of the lost: Buff it. Increase Rate-of-fire (equal to hailstorm), and increase range a bit.
-
Leave Wraiths, DMR, Scorpion as-is. Any changes to them would break the game more.
-
Possibly good, but not critical:Banshee Ultra: L8
Base Rocket, Base SPNKR: L4
Ma12vin wrote:
After playing with the new req levels I have to say that the banshee and mantis are too low. There are many games where I see them dominating the game as early as two and a half minutes in. Now, before you say learn to play, I have been on both sides of this fence and I must say that Warzone is not nearly as fun when there are three or four banshees in the air - especially when it's so early in the game.My real concern is how will this effect the decision making of newer or more casual players?Fundamentally speaking the change in req levels has made a significant change to the game. I noticed this weekend I get thrown into more games that are already going. Often these games have several banshees in the air. I can't say for certain that the new req levels are the cause of it, but for balance reasons I can't say that it will help the growth of the game.I guess what I'm getting at does it make it better for newer or weaker players, or does it just make good players better because they get to have more power faster?
Banshees should have stayed REQ 6 imo, air vehicles tend to be stay alive longer due to not being able to be easily boarded. Plus banshee bombs are 1 hit kill shots.
They should of left it the way it is don't see what the problem was in the first place , when was the last time the reqs got updated ? It was ages ago anyway and there hadn't been any whingers complaining about it so I dunno why they would make a change as big as this all of a sudden
all pistols 2 reqs lower.
I said before the CE pistol should be L5, but honestly both it and the whispered truth could almost be L4.

They'd be strong at L4, but have no vehicle killing capability, so not as strong as whiplash or blood of Suban.
I think the silenced weapons should be bumped down one req because it seems like they have reduced damage and range.
The Wasp needs to either be brought up to REQ level 4 or 5. They are absolutely devastating in Warzone early on since there is nothing really to counter them at REQ level 3 besides the Plasma Pistol and if they are in a group the Plasma Pistol is borderline useless.
Ma12vin wrote:
After playing with the new req levels I have to say that the banshee and mantis are too low. There are many games where I see them dominating the game as early as two and a half minutes in. Now, before you say learn to play, I have been on both sides of this fence and I must say that Warzone is not nearly as fun when there are three or four banshees in the air - especially when it's so early in the game.My real concern is how will this effect the decision making of newer or more casual players?Fundamentally speaking the change in req levels has made a significant change to the game. I noticed this weekend I get thrown into more games that are already going. Often these games have several banshees in the air. I can't say for certain that the new req levels are the cause of it, but for balance reasons I can't say that it will help the growth of the game.I guess what I'm getting at does it make it better for newer or weaker players, or does it just make good players better because they get to have more power faster?
Banshees should have stayed REQ 6 imo, air vehicles tend to be stay alive longer due to not being able to be easily boarded. Plus banshee bombs are 1 hit kill shots.
They should of left it the way it is don't see what the problem was in the first place , when was the last time the reqs got updated ? It was ages ago anyway and there hadn't been any whingers complaining about it so I dunno why they would make a change as big as this all of a sudden
I think the Banshee should either be nerfed or brought up to 6 again. It's too low for the game to be fun anymore. Same for the wasp, that thing needs to be brought up to 4, it's way too powerful for REQ 3 when there is no Anti-Air besides the Plasma Pistol. But even then the Plasma Pistol is practically useless if they are in a group.
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
-
-
-
I personally think that L3 Hydra is way too low. That thing is devastating against air vehicles if used properly. Level 4 seems fine atm.
How do you write forums to the whole community?
I wish we could create our own br, smg, dmr
Just saying
The Morph sight is really expensive and the DMR should be available around 7 or so.
Can we see armor mods below level 5?
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
-
-
-
I personally think that L3 Hydra is way too low. That thing is devastating against air vehicles if used properly. Level 4 seems fine atm.
Yeah I mean right now it's L5, which is way too high. L4 would be much better, but it'd still be a very weak L4 REQ compared to the Blood of Suban, Void's Tear, or whiplash (I'd almost never call it in at L4). You're right that it might be a little OP at L3, though.
Phaeton Helios from 8 to 1............ thanks for the time!

But in all seriousness, I think the banshee should go go back to level 6, the splaser go back to level 5, but mantis stays level 5.
I would like the hydra to be lowered by 1 thank you 343 Industries and microsoft for listening to us as the players.
Change the bayonets on all loadout weapons to a level 7 or 6 as they are too expensive for their reliability. bayonets only kill when you do a melee, but when you do a spartan charge instead of being an instant kill like the energy sword, it only takes down the shields. Also most warzone matches imo are too short to be able to use the bayonets without being tempted to try out other high level reqs in the same tier or you arent able to reach req level 8.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. ...
  9. 54