2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. ...
  9. 54
For me, I'd bump the REQ level of the Wasp by 1, for all variants. The basic wasp can be really hard to take down if your team is struggling to gain REQ energy but the other team already has Level 3 REQs and then are gaining more quickly as they earn kills with the wasp. It sort of compounds the issue, IMO.

Edit - This applies to Warzone and Warzone Assault. I like the current levels for Firefight!
Pretty much this^
If I had to change one energy req level it would have to be the default DMR to 5
For me, I'd bump the REQ level of the Wasp by 1, for all variants. The basic wasp can be really hard to take down if your team is struggling to gain REQ energy but the other team already has Level 3 REQs and then are gaining more quickly as they earn kills with the wasp. It sort of compounds the issue, IMO.

Edit - This applies to Warzone and Warzone Assault. I like the current levels for Firefight!
indeed it can be very difficult and the only counter at the beginning of a match when the wasps available is the railgun
ske7ch wrote:
Hi everyone - the Halo 5 team is in need of your feedback! Currently they're taking a look at REQs across the board and considering potential changes to some REQ card energy level requirements.

We'd love to get your response to this question:

If you could change the energy level of any one REQ item, what would it be?Please think about it and keep it to ONE REQ item. Bonus points if you explain your reasoning! Thank you for your feedback! Edit: Note the team is already making a few changes effective Jan. 27: Vehicles reduced energy cost
· Oni Gungoose to 3 from 4
· Anti-Air Wraith stays the same REQ energy level but is more common in packs (modified to be Rare).
· Banshee and Mantis to 5 from 6.
Weapons reduced energy cost
· River of Light to 5 from 6.
· Base Spartan Laser to 4 from 5.
· All Turrets down by 1 EXCEPT Jorge's Chaingun and except level 2 turrets (no turrets become level 1).
are there any other confirmed changes not mentioned above? (1/30/2017)
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
My primary suggestion:Damage boosts: -1 level. They're so useless right now...
-
Other key changes:All wasps: +1
Base Phaeton: L7
Helios: L8
Bayonets: L9
Kinetic Bolt BRs: L3
Gauss Hogs: -1
Base LR: L3
Base Hydra: L3
Typhon: L4
Echidna: L6 (maybe L5)
CE Pistol: L5
Base Plasma Pistol: L2
All Brute Plasma Rifles: -1
All Binary Rifles: -1
Talon of the lost: Buff it. Increase Rate-of-fire (equal to hailstorm), and increase range a bit.
Dying Star: Buff it - more vehicle/armor damage
White Scar: L4 (it's worse than a whiplash)
-
Leave Wraiths, DMR, Scorpion as-is. Any changes to them would break the game more.
-
Possibly good, but not critical:Banshee Ultra: L8
Base Rocket, Base SPNKR: L4
I personally think that L3 Hydra is way too low. That thing is devastating against air vehicles if used properly. Level 4 seems fine atm.
I actually agree with all these, L3 hydra would be nice for ghosts, hogs and the random mongoose/gun being spawned, may seem OP but it would be nice to have a wep to help bring down those early vehicle calls, plasma pistol at 3 is nice as well both are nice ways of getting kills too. I myself dont use the hydra much so knocking it down would make it more appealing for me to use cause I will use a typhoon but not the hydra and if I'm getting to 5 well then I might as well call in an Ad Vic.
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
My primary suggestion:Damage boosts: -1 level. They're so useless right now...
-
Other key changes:All wasps: +1
Base Phaeton: L7
Helios: L8
Bayonets: L9
Kinetic Bolt BRs: L3
Gauss Hogs: -1
Base LR: L3
Base Hydra: L3
Typhon: L4
Echidna: L6 (maybe L5)
CE Pistol: L5
Base Plasma Pistol: L2
All Brute Plasma Rifles: -1
All Binary Rifles: -1
Talon of the lost: Buff it. Increase Rate-of-fire (equal to hailstorm), and increase range a bit.
Dying Star: Buff it - more vehicle/armor damage
White Scar: L4 (it's worse than a whiplash)
-
Leave Wraiths, DMR, Scorpion as-is. Any changes to them would break the game more.
-
Possibly good, but not critical:Banshee Ultra: L8
Base Rocket, Base SPNKR: L4
I personally think that L3 Hydra is way too low. That thing is devastating against air vehicles if used properly. Level 4 seems fine atm.
I actually agree with all these, L3 hydra would be nice for ghosts, hogs and the random mongoose/gun being spawned, may seem OP but it would be nice to have a wep to help bring down those early vehicle calls, plasma pistol at 3 is nice as well both are nice ways of getting kills too. I myself dont use the hydra much so knocking it down would make it more appealing for me to use cause I will use a typhoon but not the hydra and if I'm getting to 5 well then I might as well call in an Ad Vic.
I actually agree that LV 3 hydra would be OP especially on Noctus and A.R.C it would be a melt cannon. noctus firing into or from monument, A.R.C. firing at the other base where they are so close together in the map, plus firing on enemies on top of garage. There are plenty more but those immediately stuck out for me, and like i said I initially was not in favor of having at lv 3 but the more i think about it,, the hydra would be a good equalizer to beginning of match wasps* that can cause some serious problems if you can pin down the opponent in one base....
*just by the way im not necessarily condemning early match wasps, i try to pull one out early if possible
My opinion there fine as they are
ONI Wasp REQ level 5 or 6 pls. It becomes increasingly difficult to play WZ and Assault when there are 4+ ONI Wasps tearing my team up!

Thanks!
Agreed, the Wasps are difficult to defeat and they just wreck havoc on the opposing team.
The gunfighter magnum should be level one. I enjoy using it but what's the point if I could instead have a br
I agree, I have a tactical magnum but almost never use it because of my BR. All the magnum variants should be lowered at least a level or 2, so they don't match the levels of any BR variants.
For all the folks asking for bayonets to be unlocked before L8... please, just no...

The bayonets are already so OP... people running around with Camo/speed boosts + Bayonet are virtually unstoppable, even if you have rockets or an answer.

I actually think they could raise the bayonets to L9...
Ka Five wrote:
Nornfang Level 1 REQ. Thank you for your time!
agreeeeeeeedddddd

Yeah, I agree, I think their too low
I still think for the loadout weapons, if the only difference is the scope it has on it, they should all be the same req level. like the longshot, classic, recon.. ect BR should all be available at lvl 3. Then have the variants of those with like stable jets be at higher req levels.
Know this ain't the right area for this but why not add different sights to certain load out weapon Mods (additional ammo capacity) Why can't these have the different optics sights?
Know this ain't the right area for this but why not add different sights to certain load out weapon Mods (additional ammo capacity) Why can't these have the different optics sights?
That already is in the game. There are enough scopes as there is. We do not need more.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members/refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
DMR down to 5
Make snipers lvl 5?
Increase Oni/Hannibal Wasp cost?
Gunfighter and Tactical Magnum would be great 1 level less for each. I say this because at the moment, by the time you get the appropriate level to unlock them, BRs are everywhere and are more than capable of out-shooting you at most ranges. So having the decent magnums appear more at lower levels and earlier means they will be more useful to everyone and see more game-time in each game :)
That already is in the game. There are enough scopes as there is. We do not need more.
I like a scope that can see through walls! Like the rail driver on Red Faction, or farsight on Perect Dark. That would be awesome, if not a little OP :-)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. ...
  9. 54