1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 54
Req energy should not be based off performance. Both teams should level up at the same speed
wasps should be +1 across the board.
Completely agree. It is frustrating that as soon as you capture your first armory, you can immediately be faced with a wasp, and have limited power weapons to really be effective against it.
I feel like AR/BR and their different variations should be brought down at least one level. Right now sometimes there's aerial bosses that come in round two and it's ridiculous trying to take them out as well as bullet sponge henchmen.
Regular Wasp at level 4
REGULAR WASP NEED TO BE MOVE TO REQ 4. THAT IS ALL.
Wasps should be +1. Warzone games with larger parties can essentially turn into "who can hit req 3 fastest." First team to spawn a wasp storm is nearly guaranteed a win. IMO, the wasp broke any semblance of balance in Warzone.
I also agree that Wasp should be +1 REQ cost across the board. They're incredibly powerful and most teams determine games by who can establish Wasp dominance on a map first. It makes the early game of Warzone all about rushing to 3 REQ to Wasp Swarm.
Do not attempt to change anything as making wasps up 1 level will change it I mean 3 br clips will end that wasp divid that by 12 people that play and that equals you can take down a full health wasp with 1/4 of your clip if everyone shoots , not so powerful now .
When has this ever worked? Also, do you not know that some pilots can stay alive the entire match in a wasp? You've gotta play more warzone bro. It's a race to level 3 reqs. Once the enemy has wasps, it's game over. pistol vs wasp doesn't really do much
Power ups, Overshield down to level 2.

Firstly this would level (unintended pun) the playing field for teams under the hammer early on and struggling to get to Battle Rifles at level 3.

Would also mean you were able to pull an Overshield and a level 6 weapon, whereas right now pretty much the only power up you can pull with a level 6+ weapon is Speed Boost, which makes - (I'd guess, as a humble -1 K/D player) - players less likely to pull out bigger weapons when on a losing team for fear of getting picked off before having a chance to really let them loose.

In short: bring Overshield down a level and make players more likely to use req points at levels 3 & 6. We get to bring out the shiny firepower, we buy more, everyone wins!
I see people really wanting the wasp Req to raise by 1. But I want it to stay at 3. Also, lower the Phaeton to 7 or 6
The Nornfang should be level 8. Personally I don't think the SPNKr Prime and Phaeton any more powerful than the Nornfang. Also, how come there's no Level 9 REQs?
Wasps levels +1 and ordinary phaeton -1 level
I agree with the others that have mentioned some type of adjustment to wasps as they have drastically changed the landscape since inception. I echo my agreement that it may be rectified with+1 the req level for the 'regular' wasp.
id agree with many that the core wasp might need to be bumped up from req 3. i dont see a need for the other variants to be any higher than 5 though.
The req level costs of all of the wasps needs to be increased by 1. Currently the wasps sitting at 3, 4, and 5 makes them extremely overpowered for their cost. At the moment the current req level between the vehicle cost and the req cost of the counter is balanced across the board except for the warp. The top counters for vehicles include plasma pistols (req 3/4), railguns (4/5), and splasers (5/6/7). Before wasps, these were all available for cheaper than the strong vehicles they are used to counter (Wraiths, Scorpions, Banshees, Phaetons.) Now that wasps have been introduced there is no real proper counter to them at the appropriate req level. This is due to the counters being at the same req cost or more, which causes heavy snowballing to the team that is able to get wasps out first when the other team doesn't have any counters available. Currently the only real counter to wasps in the early game when you're down a req level is the standard chaingun turret, which isn't the proper counter that hits the rest of the vehicles. Even if the teams are equally equipped with reqs, there are sill very limited counters. These would include the plasma pistol, sword needler warthog, getting lucky with a level 3 random weapon, or pulling out a wasp of your own.

If the req cost of the wasp was raised 1 level, a trailing team would still be low on reqs to counter it, but the time to counter it comes slightly later in the game. This gives the opportunity for the losing team to still gain kills on players and AI in order to get their req level up. With a req 4 standard wasp an equally reqd team will have plenty more options in order to take it down. These would primarily be railguns, and the stronger voids tear plasma pistol; you can also take a chance with the 4 cost random weapon. This also puts the stronger wasps better inline with the harder hitting counters and makes them more reasonably countered by other vehicles.

Overall the current balance of the current reqs in warzone is pretty solid. The only other changes I feel could be needed is a bit of a modification to some of the DMR variants that require req 8 that really should cost 7 (variants that simply have attachments such as stabilizer, silencer, etc.)
Lower morph/cog sight 1 req level and make the base wasp req 4, as it is hard to take it down when your playing a solo match.
The Wasps need to be bumped up by one REQ level. In their current state, they're far too powerful.

Knight Blades should be a Level 7 REQ instead of 8.
The fancy sights (Hybrid, COG, and Morph) also need to be bumped down.

EDIT: The Sentinel Beam desperately needs a buff. Make it a Level 3 REQ instead of a Level 4.
" "
TLDR: Wasps have no counters once a team is the first to level 3. Making it level 4 means that the other team can call in a Plasma Pistol at 3 or a Railgun at 4
The Wasps! In competitive team vs team games, the whole meta is to pull out Wasps at level 3 and it has completely ruined the flow and tense battles that used to occur. By at least making the level 3 one level 4, the Wasp would have a lot more productive counters. It would greatly make the game return back to its more fun meta of OSing and Whiplash pushing on bases. Need proof on how much fun the meta was without Wasps? Here was the two best Warzone teams playing against each other in probably one of the most high-stakes and intense games to ever be played.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d04xSTe0L08
Bring the AA-Wraith down to level 3 to counter the Wasp.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 54