3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 54
ske7ch wrote:
Hi everyone - the Halo 5 team is in need of your feedback! Currently they're taking a look at REQs across the board and considering potential changes to some REQ card energy level requirements.

We'd love to get your response to this question:

If you could change the energy level of any one REQ item, what would it be?Please think about it and keep it to ONE REQ item. Bonus points if you explain your reasoning! Thank you for your feedback!
I would lower the Req energy requisite for the Knight blade down a level, because being on the same playing field as the energy bayonet isn't the case since the Energy bayonet is up that high because it 1-hits players. Knight Blade can't even do that if it has the "Increased Strength" Mod is on. I'd say they are on the same level playing field if they were meta against vehicles, but they aren't and I don't want them to be! The Knight Blade is fantastic as is, despite the lack of a one hit on Spartans, and it's ok because it's not made to do that. Lowering it 1 level would allow it to thrive a little more frequently, despite it's underuse reasons. as of now though, it might be suitable more as a test for the next update, if you guys are interested, but other than that, keep up the good work!
It's nice to see you guys are listening!
Knight blade is useless, so probably lower that.
Probably lower boltshot req levels
Also normal phaeton is pretty bad so I wouid lower it a level, but keep the other version at 6.
Lower Gauss and missile(maybe not missile) down a req level since they are still not used, and they are used around the same time as tanks.
When tanks only need a driver and can one shot hogs.
So really, they should be a req down so they can compete. This would also encourage teamwork.
Exenius wrote:
Personally I'd like to see all Wraiths lowered a level to make them more viable during the early stages of the game.
I would too actually, It is a little less picked over the Scorpion, which may be slower, but it's still pretty powerful compared to the wraith! Good idea!
Wraith level 3-4 rec depending on variant. This would be good because they are a great way to get you up there on ranking, but they still are super easy to destroy.

Thank you! -guttel
I'm fine with Wasp where it is, though that may be a result of my mediocre piloting skills.

Would like to see the standard Phaeton to be brought down a level. I don't think it performs well enough to fit at Level 8.
hawk588 wrote:
Gunfighter and tactical magnums should move down one level
Yeeeess man! Yes! When I get those pistols I wanna be usin them as much as I want! All jokes aside though, I think something should supersede the Battle Rifle, at least for a little bit to see if it works. I think it's pretty usual to see a DMR, it should stay where it is, but Battle Rifles are way to used man! Maybe req level 2 or something for the Gun fighter, that would work!
Skippy575 wrote:
Bring the AA-Wraith down to level 3 to counter the Wasp.
That is a brilliant Idea! Everyone's wanting to boost the wasp, when we can just make the AA Wraith community happy, and kill them all off before they can even lift off! haha!
But seriously it could give something for the Wasps to fear up in those air spaces, that is if they aren't already scared of regular Battle Rifle fire.
Blaze of Glory +1 Req level,
The Answer +1 Req Level
Wasp+1 Req level
Turrets. Give them a use.
Most of the higher hogs
Wasps moved up a req level.

Reason: causes to many issues early game when spammed. I've been on both sides so I have personal experience on it. One was isn't so bad, but when multiples are sent out it then becomes hard to fight vs, especially when with an uncoordinated group. It's also a perfect weapon to corner people into positions they can't get out of.
REQ level should depend on the attachment for loadout weapons. I'm never going to use a BR with a bayonet at Req level 6 or something when I can use the low-damage sniper rifle known as the Sentinel BR with Kinetic Bolts.
The Hannibal and ONI Scorpion should be Level 1 Reqs Kappa.

Also I'd really love it if Warzone Turbo came back. The majority of the Warzone players miss it and want it to return. It's been since June since we've had it.
my thoughts:

Temple ghost RL - 3
Phaeton RL - 7

Damage boosts reduced 1 level

Fuel Rod Cannon RL - 3
Rocket Launcher RL - 4
Reg Wasp REQ 4, ONI and Hannibal REQ 5
Wasp - 4
ONI Wasp - 5
Hannibal Wasp - 6

Phaeton - 7
Phaeton Helios - 8

The Answer - 7

Echidna - 6

Mantis - 5

Plasma Turret - 1 (seriously no one uses this why is it 2?)
make COG BR level 3. it's not worth using it at the level it becomes available.
All DMRs should be lower.
Swap REQ levels with the Banshee Ultra and Phaeton. The Phaeton has too much stuff going against it once Level 8 is hit (Lasers, Tanks, Plasma Pistols, Banshees, etc.) and threre's not a lot that can be done with it once it's there, assuming both teams are at about the same REQ levels. On the other hand, the Banshee Ultra decimates a lot of things at its level (Level 7), due to it offering a large amount of mobility, firepower and armor in one package that's very hard to kill if you know what you're doing. The only thing that has a chance at taking it down at this point are Lasers, Snipers and AA Wraiths,which I would say all (except for snipers) can be easily spotted and neutralized by the pilot (Tanks and PP are out since you can just flip out of the way).

Yeah, I know I kinda cheated. If anything else, just bump the Banshee Ultra up one and that'll be good.
The DMRs take way to long to unlock
Wraith0912 wrote:
Swap REQ levels with the Banshee Ultra and Phaeton. The Phaeton has too much stuff going against it once Level 8 is hit (Lasers, Tanks, Plasma Pistols, Banshees, etc.) and threre's not a lot that can be done with it once it's there, assuming both teams are at about the same REQ levels. On the other hand, the Banshee Ultra decimates a lot of things at its level (Level 7), due to it offering a large amount of mobility, firepower and armor in one package that's very hard to kill if you know what you're doing. The only thing that has a chance at taking it down at this point are Lasers, Snipers and AA Wraiths,which I would say all (except for snipers) can be easily spotted and neutralized by the pilot (Tanks and PP are out since you can just flip out of the way).

Yeah, I know I kinda cheated. If anything else, just bump the Banshee Ultra up one and that'll be good.
Off topic, you are a Wraith and you are not vocating them to move down a level! I am being a specist and I am sorry, but I do agree with you about the Banshee ultra, dude those bombs are hell fast to reload an explode 3 times! it is powerful!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 54