2. ...
  3. 46
  4. 47
  5. 48
  6. 49
  7. 50
  8. ...
  9. 54
343, make the Rocket and Gauss Warthogs levels lower. The Gauss ONI Warthog is legendary and Level 7. I can simply spawn a Phaeton and melt it down in a couple of seconds. They not worth using.
343, make the Rocket and Gauss Warthogs levels lower. The Gauss ONI Warthog is legendary and Level 7. I can simply spawn a Phaeton and melt it down in a couple of seconds. They not worth using.
The Phaeton is a legendary high level REQ tho, and anyways, I'm pretty sure that in Warzone, as long as you keep driving and strafing your hog won't be taken down easily by a Phaeton. The ONI Guass's damage is huge and it is very accurate and ranged, so I would say that an ONI Gauss hog would stand an equal chance to shoot down the Phaeton, too. Theyve got to keep it high because ONI Guass Hogs are basically mini scorpions but 10 times as fast... relatively deadly for others vehicles, don't u think? Same for the Rocket hog, except that it trades accuracy and pinpoint damage for splash
change halo a.r bayonet to level 7
Change the ONI gungoose to Ultra-Rare
Make it fire four grenades at a time, and grenades be made to track targets.
Grenades from the ONI gungoose will THEN bounce to hit it's target.
Targets that are locked on can be seen by your allies.
Buff the grenades fired from the ONI gungoose.
Req level: 5
change halo a.r bayonet to level 7
I disagree. I think all the bayonets need to remain at least level 8. I would actually prefer they become L9... they are REALLY quite OP, especially when combined with camo.
I would say sniper weapons to be one energy cheaper. Leveling up fast could be another area to improve.

regards.

(nornfang at level 1. lmfao)

STOCKPILLE TEAM
Add rebel marines to fight in warzone firefight
Hi i'm a long time halo fan and i think you should lower the req of the DMR be to 6 or 5 reqs because it takes to long to build up the energy. It would be more efficient to have it lower so more people can use it and get the commendations for it. Thacks if you read this, I think it would improve warzone. By the way i'm starting up my own channel so maybe check it out the name is arbiter 714 thanks.

Have a great day,
Bohdi parker
Add rebel marines to fight in warzone firefight
I agree.
Bayonet 8 down to 4 or 6?
CR0N14 wrote:
The Phaeton is a legendary high level REQ tho, and anyways, I'm pretty sure that in Warzone, as long as you keep driving and strafing your hog won't be taken down easily by a Phaeton. The ONI Guass's damage is huge and it is very accurate and ranged, so I would say that an ONI Gauss hog would stand an equal chance to shoot down the Phaeton, too. Theyve got to keep it high because ONI Guass Hogs are basically mini scorpions but 10 times as fast... relatively deadly for others vehicles, don't u think? Same for the Rocket hog, except that it trades accuracy and pinpoint damage for splash
I think the rocket should stay the same but the gauss hog should be cheaper.
Req levels appear to be fine, but then again I play a lot of arena.
Req levels appear to be fine, but then again I play a lot of arena.
same
I love arena.
Skiv Lava wrote:
Bayonet 8 down to 4 or 6?
Why do so many folks keep asking for the bayonet to be lowered...?! Don't you guys understand that it would destroy the WZ meta to do this? It would become essential for everyone to REQ a camo + bayonet at level 4/6, and the game would degenerate to a bayonet melee fest. It would be incredibly annoying to cap bases after this point. Imagine an entire team with simultaneous Prophet's Banes...

If you thought the Wasp was game-breaking at Level 3... dear god just imagine bayonets at level 4...
old school halo fan, dont like the req system. but if i must say something, bump req for ultra vehicles to highest, the game feels tactical for me until everyone starts taking out one shot weapons which is pretty much everything and hardcore vehicles, then it feels like it doesn't matter how good you are in skill, its about getting the stuff now. not fair, i still refuse to use any of that stuff, sometimes i spawn vehicles but never overpowering weapons, like i said im old school and in my heart i believe halo makers will come to there sense soon when more fans leave and they become just another shooter, which will happen very soon, out of my 30 people clan since halo 2, only 3 remain in halo 5, however i play battlefield more now,
old school halo fan, dont like the req system. but if i must say something, bump req for ultra vehicles to highest, the game feels tactical for me until everyone starts taking out one shot weapons which is pretty much everything and hardcore vehicles, then it feels like it doesn't matter how good you are in skill, its about getting the stuff now. not fair, i still refuse to use any of that stuff, sometimes i spawn vehicles but never overpowering weapons, like i said im old school and in my heart i believe halo makers will come to there sense soon when more fans leave and they become just another shooter, which will happen very soon, out of my 30 people clan since halo 2, only 3 remain in halo 5, however i play battlefield more now,
Dude... if you don't find the ability to spawn amazing vehicles and power weapons to combat Alien bosses and murder enemy Spartans across huge maps fun, and you want more tactical skill-based gameplay, I suggest you go to Arena. Not trying to sound mean, becuase I say that as an actual suggestion. Isn't Warzone's purpose to allow players to spawn OP REQs? It doesn't have to require too much skill, becuse it's Warzone! Those aspects belong to like Arena, so I'm not sure why you are looking for balanced, tactical, old school halo style gameplay in the Warzone playlists. If you want some of that but play Warzone-style games too, you could play Warzone Assault. There's still considerable REQ spamming there but it's SLIGHTLY more skill-bases than regular Warzone in my opinion.

And you like classic halo games more than the weird broken stuff Halo 5 seems to contain? You have my full support buddy :)
i played a game (heroic firefight) earlier today which was VERY boss heavy and as such, due to boss kill crediting, i only had req lvl 5 by the 5th round. VERY poor req leveling in cases like that, either boss crediting needs a fix or something else needs to happen to ensure players are not gimped unbelievably bad on boss heavy matches should they be denied kill credits
i played a game (heroic firefight) earlier today which was VERY boss heavy and as such, due to boss kill crediting, i only had req lvl 5 by the 5th round. VERY poor req leveling in cases like that, either boss crediting needs a fix or something else needs to happen to ensure players are not gimped unbelievably bad on boss heavy matches should they be denied kill credits
Yeah agreed... maybe for Firefight you earn like (this is just a rough example) 10% of a REQ level for every 5% damage you do to a powerful boss (Warden, Grunt Goblin, etc) or like you immediately receive 30% of a REQ level if you do quite a lot of damage to a boss but you don't get the kill credit.
Here's a thought, reqs should either be easier to earn or all cards should be opened earlier in Firefight. Some of the enemies are already bullet sponges and only go down with power weapons or vehicles. lowering the open threshold gives us more incentive to burn through our req
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 46
  4. 47
  5. 48
  6. 49
  7. 50
  8. ...
  9. 54