4. 48
  5. 49
  6. 50
  7. 51
  8. ...
  9. 54
love it
i want more reqs
i played a game (heroic firefight) earlier today which was VERY boss heavy and as such, due to boss kill crediting, i only had req lvl 5 by the 5th round. VERY poor req leveling in cases like that, either boss crediting needs a fix or something else needs to happen to ensure players are not gimped unbelievably bad on boss heavy matches should they be denied kill credits
This. Not getting any credit for significantly damaging a boss is very disappointing. It also destroys your ability to obtain better weapons and disables you from having a fighting chance against most bosses (even on heroic).

Otherwise, I think the DMR should not be as challenging to obtain. It is definitely not THAT much better than any other loadout weapon (even though I do enjoy it very much), so why do we normally have to wait until round 4 or 5 in a Firefight to use it? I think the maximum req level for any loadout weapon and its best variants should be 5. Otherwise, I strongly feel that the DMR should be available at req level 4 or 5.
Make the laser go back to 5. Put the wasp/oni wasp at 5 and the hannibal wasp at 6. Whiplash needs to be a 5. Enchidna needs to be a 5 or 6. That thing is bad and its a 7.
Hydra to level 4 from 5 please, then I would actually use it
The magnum with extended mags need to be moved from req lvl 2 to req lvl 1
Just make Norn Fang and the mythic rec's level one.
But on a serious note, as of 3/10/17 4:18, the req energy has improved way better and much more balanced. As well as the spamming of wasps has decreased.
Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.

rifle de batalla clasico
Camathemi wrote:
i played a game (heroic firefight) earlier today which was VERY boss heavy and as such, due to boss kill crediting, i only had req lvl 5 by the 5th round. VERY poor req leveling in cases like that, either boss crediting needs a fix or something else needs to happen to ensure players are not gimped unbelievably bad on boss heavy matches should they be denied kill credits
This. Not getting any credit for significantly damaging a boss is very disappointing. It also destroys your ability to obtain better weapons and disables you from having a fighting chance against most bosses (even on heroic).

Otherwise, I think the DMR should not be as challenging to obtain. It is definitely not THAT much better than any other loadout weapon (even though I do enjoy it very much), so why do we normally have to wait until round 4 or 5 in a Firefight to use it? I think the maximum req level for any loadout weapon and its best variants should be 5. Otherwise, I strongly feel that the DMR should be available at req level 4 or 5.
knocking down loadout req requirements would help. Honestly i find with dual dmrs i can be very effective at clering trash to bosses and taking down mini bosses in later waves to acquire dropped high tier weapons. Such as the advanced incineration cannons from knight mini bosses that lead to warden eternals. An extended mag dmr can then be used again to push through soldier trash for me to then use the power weapon before finishing off with dmr to the back. Usually that sort of thing yields a payout its typically early bosses up to round 4 that are scarce.

Fix kill credits and/or nerf loadout weapons to no higher than 6, maybe unlock all dmrs at 6, all AR's at 2 all BR's at 4 have all but the most uber magnum loadout available at req 1. /shrug
Phaeton from level 8 to level 7 and make them a little more common because I'm level 144 and still can't ever get more than one a week. Also ghost to level three because most of the vehicles at level three are UNSC vehicles that are easy to destroy.
Yeah I agree because all the better weapons would be way better then to get hydra at level 5.
I think the base sniper shoud be level 5 as at level 5 you can get a banshee, wasp and many others. We also need a feature that lets us sell more than 1 req at a time.
Camathemi wrote:

knocking down loadout req requirements would help. Honestly i find with dual dmrs i can be very effective at clering trash to bosses and taking down mini bosses in later waves to acquire dropped high tier weapons. Such as the advanced incineration cannons from knight mini bosses that lead to warden eternals. An extended mag dmr can then be used again to push through soldier trash for me to then use the power weapon before finishing off with dmr to the back. Usually that sort of thing yields a payout its typically early bosses up to round 4 that are scarce.

Fix kill credits and/or nerf loadout weapons to no higher than 6, maybe unlock all dmrs at 6, all AR's at 2 all BR's at 4 have all but the most uber magnum loadout available at req 1. /shrug
Definitely a solid idea. Couldn't agree more.
Chazzoboi wrote:
I think the base sniper shoud be level 5 as at level 5 you can get a banshee, wasp and many others. We also need a feature that lets us sell more than 1 req at a time.
Try the chrome waypoint extension:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/halo-waypoint-tools/ifnmllpebfhkkpihacgmnpkjflmdajpn?hl=en-US
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
CE pistol and Whispered Truth as Loadout weapons, similar REQ levels. All base guns (Nothing like Kinetic Bolts or Bayonet) being base weapon level
CE pistol and WT would be OP as loadout weapons. Not a good idea. But they should probably both be Level 4... but without the speed boost built in. They really aren't better than a whiplash, blood of suban, pro pipe, or void's tear. And NO WAY the CE pistol is better than L5 REQs like the Ad vic, Spnnkr EM, arclight, wasps.
WT buffed with 24 ammo and REQ level 5. CE pistol just REQ 4 but I'd like more Magnum variants in general as having 6 pistol variants feels... Underwhelming, also have Gunfighter as REQ 1. Any suggestions about new magnum variants? I'm stumped
Regular Hydra Launcher should be Req Level 4, I'ts not fair that the Railgun is Req Level 4 and the Hydra is 5.
Thank You for your time!
But you're forgetting, the hydra auto-lock on to targets, while the railgun requires timing, charging, and aiming to use.
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
Chazzoboi wrote:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/halo-waypoint-tools/ifnmllpebfhkkpihacgmnpkjflmdajpn?hl=en-US
im on xbox and dont have access to a chrome browser
Chazzoboi wrote:
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
Chazzoboi wrote:

im on xbox and dont have access to a chrome browser
Yeah it would be nice to have something built in to Xbox. But just use a computer, rather than your xbox... go to the requisitions section of your Waypoint service record, while on the computer! That's where you install the chrome extension.

Aren't you using a computer to post on Waypoint right now? just go to the REQ section here on your service record.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 47
  4. 48
  5. 49
  6. 50
  7. 51
  8. ...
  9. 54