2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 54
Wasps should all be one level higher, spawn trapping is too large of a problem in Warzone Assault
Wraith0912 wrote:
Swap REQ levels with the Banshee Ultra and Phaeton. The Phaeton has too much stuff going against it once Level 8 is hit (Lasers, Tanks, Plasma Pistols, Banshees, etc.) and threre's not a lot that can be done with it once it's there, assuming both teams are at about the same REQ levels. On the other hand, the Banshee Ultra decimates a lot of things at its level (Level 7), due to it offering a large amount of mobility, firepower and armor in one package that's very hard to kill if you know what you're doing. The only thing that has a chance at taking it down at this point are Lasers, Snipers and AA Wraiths,which I would say all (except for snipers) can be easily spotted and neutralized by the pilot (Tanks and PP are out since you can just flip out of the way).

Yeah, I know I kinda cheated. If anything else, just bump the Banshee Ultra up one and that'll be good.
Off topic, you are a Wraith and you are not vocating them to move down a level! I am being a specist and I am sorry, but I do agree with you about the Banshee ultra, dude those bombs are hell fast to reload an explode 3 times! it is powerful!
I can't hit Banshees in a Wraith no matter what type it is to save my life (Except AA). That's why I'm saying to bump it up; there'll be more variety and opportunity to use REQs to take them down with less fear of them going to waste than usual.
Wasps should all be one level higher, spawn trapping is too large of a problem in Warzone Assault
I've never seen that but I'm sure its a problem considering the low req level!
Wraith0912 wrote:
Wraith0912 wrote:
Swap REQ levels with the Banshee Ultra and Phaeton. The Phaeton has too much stuff going against it once Level 8 is hit (Lasers, Tanks, Plasma Pistols, Banshees, etc.) and threre's not a lot that can be done with it once it's there, assuming both teams are at about the same REQ levels. On the other hand, the Banshee Ultra decimates a lot of things at its level (Level 7), due to it offering a large amount of mobility, firepower and armor in one package that's very hard to kill if you know what you're doing. The only thing that has a chance at taking it down at this point are Lasers, Snipers and AA Wraiths,which I would say all (except for snipers) can be easily spotted and neutralized by the pilot (Tanks and PP are out since you can just flip out of the way).

Yeah, I know I kinda cheated. If anything else, just bump the Banshee Ultra up one and that'll be good.
Off topic, you are a Wraith and you are not vocating them to move down a level! I am being a specist and I am sorry, but I do agree with you about the Banshee ultra, dude those bombs are hell fast to reload an explode 3 times! it is powerful!
I can't hit Banshees in a Wraith no matter what type it is to save my life (Except AA). That's why I'm saying to bump it up; there'll be more variety and opportunity to use REQs to take them down with less fear of them going to waste than usual.
So you do use Wraiths! That is so awesomely fitting, and yes! that is a valid point! Generally if your luck is bad, vehicles will die quickly, but that chance is only boosted with things like Wasps and Banshees in the air and that may give us something to fear, but it shouldn't be as "Might as well scrap the wraith" when an Ultra goes aloft!
Hannibal scorpion lv 7

P.S. U guys need 2 make a lvl 9 req
ske7ch wrote:
Hi everyone - the Halo 5 team is in need of your feedback! Currently they're taking a look at REQs across the board and considering potential changes to some REQ card energy level requirements.

We'd love to get your response to this question:

If you could change the energy level of any one REQ item, what would it be?Please think about it and keep it to ONE REQ item. Bonus points if you explain your reasoning! Thank you for your feedback! Edit: Note the team is already making a few changes effective Jan. 27: Vehicles reduced energy cost
· Oni Gungoose to 3 from 4
· Anti-Air Wraith stays the same REQ energy level but is more common in packs (modified to be Rare).
· Banshee and Mantis to 5 from 6.
Weapons reduced energy cost
· River of Light to 5 from 6.
· Base Spartan Laser to 4 from 5.
· All Turrets down by 1 EXCEPT Jorge's Chaingun and except level 2 turrets (no turrets become level 1).
ske7ch wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
The community is asking you to change the WASP from REQ 3 to REQ 4, and you change the ONI Gungoose instead?? WHO EVEN ASKED FOR THIS???

I'm sorry... But Banshee to REQ 5 is a dumb idea. It was fine at REQ 6. No one EVEN ASKED FOR THIS.
Bring the Gunfighter Magnum down a level. By the time it's ready to use I'm moving on to a BR as my precision weapon.

I would also say that would give the Tactical Magnum more meaning too - bringing it down to level 3 at least.
echidna down by 1
rocket pod down by 1
light rifle down by 1
sentinel turret down 1
Echidna needs 2 be a lvl 6
ske7ch wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
The community is asking you to change the WASP from REQ 3 to REQ 4, and you change the ONI Gungoose instead?? WHO EVEN ASKED FOR THIS???

I'm sorry... But Banshee to REQ 5 is a dumb idea. It was fine at REQ 6. No one EVEN ASKED FOR THIS.
Lol. calm down
I love the gun so very much, but let's all be honest. "The Answer" is definitely a level 7 or level 8 req.

-The ratio between the bullets required for a kill, and the magazine/spare ammunition is super high.
-Fast TTK compared to anything that isn't a 1 shot kill like rockets, or shotguns.
-Little time between damage instances guarantees boss kills if you're unloading into a boss, outside of minor bosses that can be killed with headshots.
-Red Reticule Range that let's it out gun BR's at their optimum range, and DMR's at most of their engagement ranges.

This means we have a weapon that is good at killing both bosses and players, at any range from close all the way to mid-long, which will be on the battlefield for an extended amount of time without needing it's ammo recharged. All this for only 6 req points!

Make it 7 or 8 points, and ultra rare.
Liking most of those changes. Especially the more common AA Wraith and lower turrets (On the topic of turrets, why is the Plasma Turret a rare? Does anyone really use that over the base chaingun? Should make it an Uncommon at least! I don't think the ONI Gungoose deserves to be promoted a REQ level. I think they're useless and sell them on sight....)

ONE req and ONE req only? Ooooh tough choice... Very tough choice. There's two REQs I could mention..... Do loadout weapons count?
I'd like to see the Echidna reduced by one. THe EMP effect is nice and all, but it doesn't seem fit to be a Level 7. If Loadout weapons count..... I think the Cog and Morph sights are really too high for what they do. Especially since you can't pair attachments with them. Why use a Morph DMR when you can use a Laser Targeter or Sound Dampener at the same level?
ske7ch wrote:
Spoiler:
Show

The ONI Gungoose has a rep of not being that amazing when it comes to armament. It's not something I would get that hyped up about.
Banshees, on the other hand, I can see some misuse with. It's gonna become a nightmare for all those poor Wraith pilots like me who aren't in AAs (Even if they become more commin in the REQ pool). I wouldn't worry about it too much, though. You still have counters to a standard level 5 Banshee, such as your standard Plasma Pistol, AA Wraith and Splaser. They pose a threat, but can be countered by bigger ones if you so choose.

Oh, and I was about to ask for that before I decided to bump up the Ultra.
I assume the banshee from 6 to 5 both the base level banshee as well as the sword banshee as both are currently @ req level 6?

Please clarify
Wraith0912 wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
Spoiler:
Show

The ONI Gungoose has a rep of not being that amazing when it comes to armament. It's not something I would get that hyped up about.
Banshees, on the other hand, I can see some misuse with. It's gonna become a nightmare for all those poor Wraith pilots like me who aren't in AAs (Even if they become more commin in the REQ pool). I wouldn't worry about it too much, though. You still have counters to a standard level 5 Banshee, such as your standard Plasma Pistol, AA Wraith and Splaser. They pose a threat, but can be countered by bigger ones if you so choose.

Oh, and I was about to ask for that before I decided to bump up the Ultra.
A good counter to banshees is the now req lv 4 spartan laser
I agree with everyone saying the normal wasp should be brought up to req 4 for all the reasons stated before, and the oni wasp should be brought up to req 5 and potentially given a buff to its machine gun. Hannibal wasp should stay at lvl 5.

My second choice would be to bring the regular phaeton down to a seven because it's nowhere near as powerful as the phaeton helios, which is also at req 8. Req 7 would put it on equal footing with the banshee ultra, which is still probably more powerful than it.
I feel all power weapons should be lower reqs than vehicles, I purchased the spnkr rockets and they have no effect on ai? Plus a req that high, I'd rather have a scorpion. Also what a waste of $10 "really cmon 343"
Phaeton to 6 and Phaeton Helios to 7. Both of the Phaetons go down way too easily to be level 8 REQs. Especially at that point in the game. I spawn and die almost immediately even with Wheelman on. The base Phaeton is also way too rare of a card. It is not powerful enough to be a Legendary REQ. Should be about as rare as the Sword Banshee. I've probably gotten a maximum of 10 of either variant since the game launched.
The mantis, it's ridiculously high for a single use REQ and a legendary one at that. 343 PLZ.
Kinda cheating, but Gunfighter Magnum 2 and Tactical Magnum 3.

Gunfighter Magnum at 2 lets players decide between more ammo (Magnum Extended Mag) and faster fire.

Tactical Magnum at 3 lets players decide between more firepower (BR) or stealth.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 54