2. ...
  3. 48
  4. 49
  5. 50
  6. 51
  7. 52
  8. ...
  9. 54
I want my level 3 Wasp back! It was fine how it was, as it's a rare item to get anyway and didn't come around too much in gold packs. But now I don't want to use it as there's way too many counters at level 4.

I honestly felt like the Wasp was the best addition to Warzone since launch but now it's nowhere near as much fun. Isn't Warzone about having fun? Does everything have to be super balanced, sweaty and competitive? I'd prefer to have a few vehicles that I know I'm going to do well with. I always burn through Wasps fast anyway, so wasn't ever able to use them as much as I would have liked to.
I want my level 3 Wasp back! It was fine how it was, as it's a rare item to get anyway and didn't come around too much in gold packs. But now I don't want to use it as there's way too many counters at level 4.

I honestly felt like the Wasp was the best addition to Warzone since launch but now it's nowhere near as much fun. Isn't Warzone about having fun? Does everything have to be super balanced, sweaty and competitive? I'd prefer to have a few vehicles that I know I'm going to do well with. I always burn through Wasps fast anyway, so wasn't ever able to use them as much as I would have liked to.
The problem is that for tons of players (probably a majority of the frequent WZ players) the wasp at L3 made warzone very NOT fun. In other words, exactly the opposite of your experience. Because everyone would spam WASPs at L3.

One thing to remember is this: having a REQ at too high a level will never break warzone. But it's very possible to break the WZ gameplay by putting REQs at too low a level. That's what the L3 Wasp did. It's also why they can't do several of the things that have been thrown around in this thread (e.g. bayonet at L6, Scorpion or snipers at L5).

BTW, I still call in WASPs at L4 fairly regularly. I got a killing frenzy with one this week.
RzR J3ST3R wrote:

The problem is that for tons of players (probably a majority of the frequent WZ players) the wasp at L3 made warzone very NOT fun. In other words, exactly the opposite of your experience. Because everyone would spam WASPs at L3.

One thing to remember is this: having a REQ at too high a level will never break warzone. But it's very possible to break the WZ gameplay by putting REQs at too low a level. That's what the L3 Wasp did. It's also why they can't do several of the things that have been thrown around in this thread (e.g. bayonet at L6, Scorpion or snipers at L5).

BTW, I still call in WASPs at L4 fairly regularly. I got a killing frenzy with one this week.
Nonsense. For any good player, the Wasp was easy to counter.

Anyhow, I don't wish for a discussion on the matter. They asked for feedback, so I'm giving mine. If you wish to do the same then please create a separate post. My mind is made up on this.
The Hannibal wasp should be lower to req lvl 5
It would be nice if all of the DMRs were req level 6 and not 8
No I don't think they need to be change they are ok just the way they are
RzR J3ST3R wrote:

Anyhow, I don't wish for a discussion on the matter. They asked for feedback, so I'm giving mine. If you wish to do the same then please create a separate post. My mind is made up on this.
Yeah maybe 1 was easy to counter, but the problem was multiple wasps at level 3, making waspzone not fun at all.
Instead of reducing the wasp req level, make them all go down a rarity. So base wasp would go down into the Uncommon level. Also, patch it to where you get more wasp cards per every, I don't know, maybe 3 gold packs, not every 53. I love using the wasp, and I hope it stays into Halo 6 and many other games, but it just feels useless now.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
IMO, this was just not true when you had swarms of them to deal with (and many other high level players agreed).

If they were easy to counter, why were all the best WZ teams (Dominated, Alliegance, Triple Cap, etc.) complaining that the L3 wasp ruined the game because it turned WZ into waspzone because everyone HAD to spam them at L3 to have a chance in high-level games?

And please don't tell me not to post my opinions. That's the point of this forum - my opinion is just as valid as yours.
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
IMO, this was just not true when you had swarms of them to deal with (and many other high level players agreed).
If they were easy to counter, why were all the best WZ teams (Dominated, Alliegance, Triple Cap, etc.) complaining that the L3 wasp ruined the game because it turned WZ into waspzone because everyone HAD to spam them at L3 to have a chance in high-level games?
And please don't tell me not to post my opinions. That's the point of this forum - my opinion is just as valid as yours.
Your opinion is irrelevant to me - the purpose of this thread is for us to post what REQs we'd like to change, which is what I've done. I don't know what part of that you didn't understand?

I also said that I'm not interested in discussing it here, as there are plenty of other threads about it. Again, what part of this are you struggling with?

If you'd like a REQ level changed, then I'd suggest that you do as I did and post it here. Otherwise, I'd suggest that you be quiet and stop going off topic.
RzR J3ST3R wrote:

Yeah maybe 1 was easy to counter, but the problem was multiple wasps at level 3, making waspzone not fun at all.
I don't care, I have no wish to discuss it. We have been asked to post what we'd like changed, and that's what I want.

It's like asking "what flavour milkshake do you want", and I answer "chocolate please". And then someone else piping up and saying "strawberry is a better flavour". I don't care, I want chocolate! Lol.
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
RzR J3ST3R wrote:

At this point a good fix would be for 343 to buff the hp/armor, or shield of the wasp so one splaser shot doesn't completely obliterate it. They could make it harder to get shot out of it too, that seems to happen more often then the destruction of the vehicle. I don't think you can get killed out of a banshee or phaeton (correct me if I'm wrong there). Weaponry wise it is fine, it is just too weak of a craft for it's level.
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
Your opinion is irrelevant to me - the purpose of this thread is for us to post what REQs we'd like to change, which is what I've done. I don't know what part of that you didn't understand?

I also said that I'm not interested in discussing it here, as there are plenty of other threads about it. Again, what part of this are you struggling with?

If you'd like a REQ level changed, then I'd suggest that you do as I did and post it here. Otherwise, I'd suggest that you be quiet and stop going off topic.
This is the last post I intend to make about this, to avoid further cluttering this thread. But it's very on topic for me to express dissent towards a REQ level suggestion. I want it to be clear to 343 that your opinion is controversial, and some don't agree.
Not a REQ level change but how about buffing the Dying Star to a two-shot kill weapon?
I am very happy with how changing wasp level from 3 to 4 has been a positive impact on my WZ experience. Same as the 6 player fire team limit was very positive for my WZ experience.
extra mag weapons at lvl 1 req because they are very useful to have and it is annoying to have to wait.
Can we change the H2 mag to req level 3 for FF? Level 6 makes no sense in FF.

I vote no. L4 is fine for wasps.
Not a REQ level change but how about buffing the Dying Star to a two-shot kill weapon?
I've felt for a long time that the Dying Star is too weak for L5. I honestly prefer the Barbed Lance, plus that's only L4.

I think the Dying Star's biggest problem is its lack of vehicle damage considering a pretty small ammo reserve. It should be like a better Promethian version of the Blood of Suban - deals a lot of damage to spartans AND vehicles. I think it should be buffed via 2 simultaneous changes:

1. The explosions do more vehicle damage. Like maybe 25% more vehicle/armor damage.
  2. Larger ammo reserve. I think you get 30 reserve ammo right now, that should be increased by at least 30% (to 40-45 reserve ammo). Because it has so little reserve ammo right now, it isn't effective enough against vehicles (you just can't do enough damage even if you empty all your bullets).
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 48
  4. 49
  5. 50
  6. 51
  7. 52
  8. ...
  9. 54