3. 49
  4. 50
  5. 51
  6. 52
  7. 53
  8. ...
  9. 54
Halo2 battle rifle should be a level 3 requisition. "Please"
Most weapons should be lower level requisition, obviously at a higher level most vehicles are a better choice, against other players requisition should stay the same, but only versus ai change is better for players..
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
Your opinion is irrelevant to me - the purpose of this thread is for us to post what REQs we'd like to change, which is what I've done. I don't know what part of that you didn't understand?

I also said that I'm not interested in discussing it here, as there are plenty of other threads about it. Again, what part of this are you struggling with?

If you'd like a REQ level changed, then I'd suggest that you do as I did and post it here. Otherwise, I'd suggest that you be quiet and stop going off topic.
This is the last post I intend to make about this, to avoid further cluttering this thread. But it's very on topic for me to express dissent towards a REQ level suggestion. I want it to be clear to 343 that your opinion is controversial, and some don't agree.
Thank god for that. People never entirely agree, I don't know why you think that anyone wouldn't know that. But I'm glad that you're going to stop bugging me.
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
Chazzoboi wrote:
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
Chazzoboi wrote:
I think the base sniper shoud be level 5 as at level 5 you can get a banshee, wasp and many others. We also need a feature that lets us sell more than 1 req at a time.
Try the chrome waypoint extension:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/halo-waypoint-tools/ifnmllpebfhkkpihacgmnpkjflmdajpn?hl=en-US
im on xbox and dont have access to a chrome browser
Yeah it would be nice to have something built in to Xbox. But just use a computer, rather than your xbox... go to the requisitions section of your Waypoint service record, while on the computer! That's where you install the chrome extension.

Aren't you using a computer to post on Waypoint right now? just go to the REQ section here on your service record.
I dont have a pc just xbox
Chazzoboi wrote:
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
Chazzoboi wrote:
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
Chazzoboi wrote:
I think the base sniper shoud be level 5 as at level 5 you can get a banshee, wasp and many others. We also need a feature that lets us sell more than 1 req at a time.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/halo-waypoint-tools/ifnmllpebfhkkpihacgmnpkjflmdajpn?hl=en-US
Yeah it would be nice to have something built in to Xbox. But just use a computer, rather than your xbox... go to the requisitions section of your Waypoint service record, while on the computer! That's where you install the chrome extension.

Aren't you using a computer to post on Waypoint right now? just go to the REQ section here on your service record.
Oh I gotcha. Yeah you're stuck, then. I agree it'd be nice if you could bulk-sell REQs on the xbox. Maybe go to a friend's house once a month and sell your REQs there, if they have a PC.
All DMT variants drop by one would be kinda good
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
Chazzoboi wrote:
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
Chazzoboi wrote:
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
Chazzoboi wrote:

Oh I gotcha. Yeah you're stuck, then. I agree it'd be nice if you could bulk-sell REQs on the xbox. Maybe go to a friend's house once a month and sell your REQs there, if they have a PC.
Yeah i could do that i suppose thanks for the help :D
The promethean bayonet should probably be a lower level.
Most of the Assault Rifles shouldn't be above REQ level 3 because the SMG is much better at close range. ARs of Ultra Rarity at REQ level 4 and beyond
The Hannibal scorpion should be drooped to level 7. It is very powerful but by the time you get 8 read people can easily destroy it. Bringing it to 7 would balance it out
I would lower the wheel-man req to 1. You can use basic vehicles from the start so why not wheel-man req too. It gives you a little bit more damage resistance for sure but when you're facing off against 100 grunts, jackals, Prometheans, or any other covenant from the start , it'd be nice to use a vehicle that isn't able to blow up with a couple of pot shots from out of no where. This would also prevent you from losing one of your vehicle reqs too because of some random shots.
Wheel-man Req would also be a plus to have from the start for other reasons as well:
  1. Multiplayer vehicles such as warthogs would allow the passenger to gun down enemies as well as boost resistance to damage for the vehicle resulting in higher kills .
  2. vehicles wouldn't be destroyed as fast which would allow players to enjoy their hard earned req possibly into the next level
  3. Vehicles with better damage resistance by using the wheel-man req early on would result in faster rounds and possibly more games being played for those who lack time. ie.... parents such as myself and many others that hop on for a few minutes at a time
  4. Overall, i think it could boost morale of gamers throughout the community to have such a req available from the get go. Not just wheel-man but others as well.
Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to seeing what updates you have in store for our future game-play in the Halo Universe.
H2BR 4-3.
Phaeton REQ 6
Lower it all!!!
regular wasp req 4
Valiyz wrote:
regular wasp req 4
It is req 4 they moved all the wasps up one level
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
How bout no reqs and people actually have to get good again rather than just use mommy's credit card for some micro transactions. If you like halo 5 then you're not a fan
How bout you play arena, then.
Nornfang Level 1 REQ. Thank you for your time!
wraith level 4
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 49
  4. 50
  5. 51
  6. 52
  7. 53
  8. ...
  9. 54