2. ...
  3. 50
  4. 51
  5. 52
  6. 53
  7. ...
  8. 54
and gungoose level 2
All req variants should be a different level otherwise there is no point having them. Like why have a basic rocket launcher when you have ad victoriam that is the same level but better. Put all the variants of a certain req one higher than each other soo they will actually get used
I agree with this:
All req variants should be a different level otherwise there is no point having them. Like why have a basic rocket launcher when you have ad victoriam that is the same level but better. Put all the variants of a certain req one higher than each other soo they will actually get used
Railgun:
Regular railgun 5
Whiplash 6
Arklight 6

Plasma pistol:
Regular 4
Spitfire 5
Voids tear 5

Invisibility:
Radar jammer
Req lvl 5,6,6

Wasp:
Needs to take less damage from railguns.
Im with all lasers 1 level down. The wasp needs a better counter when your teams being pushed back to their bases.
Gunfighter could use a slight buff
Railgun:
Regular railgun 5
Whiplash 6
Arklight 6

Plasma pistol:
Regular 4
Spitfire 5
Voids tear 5

Invisibility:
Radar jammer
Req lvl 5,6,6

Wasp:
Needs to take less damage from railguns.
absolutely not, rail guns are fine where that are, plasma pistols are skill based and vital for early game use, u would say the first 2 variants need to be level 2 with voids tear at3 or 4, and wasp armour is fine, maybe lower it a little as its to easy to go on long sprees in them
Can we please lower the Halo 2 Battle Rifle to REQ Level 3!?!
I'm thinking when it comes to counter weapons they really need to be lower in req level to compete with higher power killing reqs.

Base plasma at level 2 is great with not being over powering.
Maybe lower the cost of all weapons, but make the cost higher for a vehicals, BUT only for firefight? And leave the rec levels the same for warzone itself? I say this because I've noticed that in firefight everyone goes all out with their vehical recs but don't bother using the weapons due to the punishing enemies in firefight, if the cost for weapons were lower, people would be more willing to risk getting a power weapon instead.
The Halo 2 Battle Rifle has a significant advantage over the halo 5 br, and would render the halo 5 br useless until getting additional attatchments.
Do not know if this is still really active but I think the req energy levels are fine and fair to me, but if you were to lower something lower the Sniper Rifle
dmr raised by 1
make it so both teams req level goes up at the same time like stronghoulds from wars 2
DuePlague wrote:
Maybe lower the cost of all weapons, but make the cost higher for a vehicals, BUT only for firefight? And leave the rec levels the same for warzone itself? I say this because I've noticed that in firefight everyone goes all out with their vehical recs but don't bother using the weapons due to the punishing enemies in firefight, if the cost for weapons were lower, people would be more willing to risk getting a power weapon instead.
I feel like instead of that very complex change, just make it so the AI in firefight aren't so bullet spongey. That's why no one calls in weapons because you'll have to use all the ammo just to kill one or two knights where in a vehicle you can slaughter them.
wraith level 4
I agree and disagre
DuePlague wrote:
The Halo 2 Battle Rifle has a significant advantage over the halo 5 br, and would render the halo 5 br useless until getting additional attatchments.
this is a very good idea because the H2BR is a very good weapon but it needs to be lowered.
Halo 2 BR should be REQ level 3, IMO.
DuePlague wrote:
No people don't use power weapons in firefight much because you run out of ammo quickly . In a vehicle you can just keep firing soo that's why you see more vehicles used
I think they should lower some of the dmrs down to level 5
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 50
  4. 51
  5. 52
  6. 53
  7. ...
  8. 54