4. 52
  5. 53
  6. ...
  7. 54
Hornet from 3-6 their way to many people useing it
ouh yhes
Nornfang req level 1!

Hey if you guys/gals love reqs and warzone

We could use some outside opinions in the warlords feedback thread also....

No matter your position on the subject solo or team....I respect each players ability to play halo in whatever manner they are comfortable with...

Please set aside our differences and help the good teams out and let's us know your thoughts on warlords, keep it positive....

This gives a place for everyone in warzone!
Let's keep the idea going!
Link to thread
Let's help support each other!
The wasps should be down 1 level
mantises should be hightened again. i remember a game where our team was completly obliterated by people who kept spawning mantises wat too early in the game.
I think phatons need to come a few levels
The doctor DMR should be level 5 for a normal one and they are way too high. Knight blades too, they are also too high
Lower knight blade to like 4
I personally like how the armor upgrades are spread out now instead of all being level 5
Heart Seeker 7 to 6
River of Light 6 to 5
I think you should reduce the weapons, like the DMR, from the REQ level, because REQ Level 6 uses rather heavy vehicles and for the rest it is hardly worth taking a DMR on Mythical bosses.
mantises should be hightened again. i remember a game where our team was completly obliterated by people who kept spawning mantises wat too early in the game.
Because at REQ level 6 probably take a Mantis rather than a standard DMR or else a strong Weapon.
eh...
3 words. Seven Req Falcon.
That's 4 words and a number :P
True xD
After playing with the new req's for a bit now here is my 2 cents.
I like the spread on armor abilities even if they don't all make sense to me.
As for some of the other changes I am not a fan of banshees and Spartan laser so low. It is really discouraging when you come into a game late and the game is dominated by them. Maybe if they had special cap limits it would be better.

It is also discouraging to see Spartan lasers and banshees in the first two minutes of the game, which seems to be happening more and more.

My take is the one shot kills should be hard to have in abundance. If they are easy to get then the power swing can come too easily.

With that said I would like to see a load out only version of warzone sometime.
Nornfang req level 1!

Hey if you guys/gals love reqs and warzone

We could use some outside opinions in the warlords feedback thread also....

No matter your position on the subject solo or team....I respect each players ability to play halo in whatever manner they are comfortable with...

Please set aside our differences and help the good teams out and let's us know your thoughts on warlords, keep it positive....

This gives a place for everyone in warzone!
Let's keep the idea going!
Link to thread
Let's help support each other!
If I get a chance to play some warlords this weekend I will post some of my ideas.
343 Industrial por favor regresen a fuga el original ya arto que usen escopeta y Magnum (sin mencionar los escudos y el radar ) por favor regresen lo a cómo está originalmente por su atención gracias .
is anyone else having problems with the rec servers
Hi, I have a restlessness, I'm going to level 130 of halo 5, and I'm missing three armors to unlock and 4 helmets, and customizations of weapons and emblems and as much as I buy gold supplies give me weapons and ps of 3000 two in total , Does anyone know why
Check to see if requisition your missing is common? Or rare items? That's "bronze or silver" reqs, "ultra rare and legendary" are gold reqs. Some weapon skins are mlg pro teams you might need to purchase, and (Achilles armor) you need a Spartan company to get those 2x, as for (Challenger armor) only 343-industries gives that one, I'm at level/127 And need both armor sets to complete everything requisition or dlc in the game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 51
  4. 52
  5. 53
  6. ...
  7. 54