2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 54
Maybe fix the mellee coz it's only been over a year , then I might give a toss about Reqs
I'd like to see all loadout variants taken down a level. If you have statistics for each kind of attachment and how much they're used, I'd try bumping the energy requirements down just to encourage their use, especially for the ones that are barely used.
You guys put them in for a reason, so why not promote them a little bit?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Basic Hydra Launcher lowered from 5 to 4.
WaspZone is fundamentally changing the feel of Halo. Talented Wasp pilots can use ONI & Hannibal Wasps behind cover that only other Wasps can get to. A req that can only be countered by itself. This doesn't completely fix that, but it gives one more possible way to counter them sooner in the match.
I'd bring the safeguard sentinel beam down to 3. As it is, I don't see many people choose it because at lvl 4 reqs there are just too many alternatives that I'd rather have. At lvl 3 it feels on par with say the razer's edge or the blissful slumber. At lvl 4 reqs I'd just always take the blaze of glory or whiplash. Obviously some people don't have a lot of these reqs so they don't always have the chance to choose but I still almost never see anybody use it in warzone.
Thanks for bringing this topic up!

I agree with some people saying Wasps should be bumped a REQ level. I've found myself in early stages of a WZ match struggling because an enemy wasp is out on the field and I only have level 1/2 REQs to fight back.

Maybe if you don't bring down Wasps, maybe put some base REQs (railgun, SAW, etc.) down a REQ level.
Ka Five wrote:
Okay but seriously.

Anything with scopes should be lower, IMO. Morph sights being such a high level doesn't really make much sense to me. I think the DMR Morph Sight is 8? That's a bit odd to me.
The BR/SMG ones are also pretty high. I feel like they should all be base level, almost.
I agree. The levels for loadouts are somewhat odd. The morph scope shouldn't be as high as it is for any of them seeing how little it changes. Also on the topic of reqs. 343 please explain how I'm an SR 136 but still do not have the default req level 3 common BR, and help fix it.
My big gripes, like many others, are loadout weapon related. Loadout weapons with sights need to be lowered across the board. Honestly, REQ lvl for all the different sight variants needs to be reduced to the base lvl for that weapon, except ones that give actual RRR advantage (Sentinel and Longshot specifically should be worked for to unlock). The gunfighter and tactical magnum need to be lowered to 2.

Also, I agree with the people advocating for individual weapon REQ cost balance in WZFF. Some weapons need to be lowered in energy cost due to the very little damage they do to AI and bosses but within reasonable limits. Some weapons are extremely powerful against AI like The Answer. So careful consideration should be made or WZFF would obviously become too easy. It's just insane though that most of the weapons are absolutely useless and pointless in WZFF, unless we were able to call them in more often for cheaper.

EDIT: Sorry for technically cheating on this, but keeping it to one REQ is kinda hard. Hopefully you will still take the feedback from people like me. Many of the suggestions on this thread are very good!
Ka Five wrote:
Okay but seriously.

Anything with scopes should be lower, IMO. Morph sights being such a high level doesn't really make much sense to me. I think the DMR Morph Sight is 8? That's a bit odd.

I would lower stuff like that down one level.
Yeah I agree great point
Wasp from 3 to 4
Don't make all of the different loadout weapons so high in energy. except the bayonet.
Ka Five wrote:
Okay but seriously.

Anything with scopes should be lower, IMO. Morph sights being such a high level doesn't really make much sense to me. I think the DMR Morph Sight is 8? That's a bit odd.

I would lower stuff like that down one level.
No kidding. And it's not like the Morph sight gives the user any real advantage over the Longshot sight. And doesn't the Morph sight actually have less zoom than the Longshot anyway?
To my honest opinion I don't know but I actually agree on what's going on here they do need to do something about this but I may make another comments pretty soon about it otherwise I'll think about it and I'll get back to you on that.
- I feel these should be change to the following REQ level(s) listed because since they're the same level(s) as the next best REQ variant, leaving some collectors (like me) just selling them since I/they can pull a better variant of the REQ for the same price/energy.

Scattershot to 3 from 4
Railgun to 3 from 4
(Spnkr) Rocket launcher to 4 from 5
Lightrifle to 3 from 4
Hydra Launcher to 4 from 5
Needer & Plasma Pistol to 2 from 3
Beam, Binary & Sniper Rifle to 5 from 6

- Here's some REQ ideas as well!
Atriox's Red Hammer: Level 6
2x Halo 2 SMGs Loadout: Level 8

- Skins!
BLAST Battle Rifle skin & CONCRETE DMR skin (those were in Halo 4, but never OFFICIALLY released)
Oni & Hannibal skins!
Both base rocket launchers to level 4 req
I know this is off topic also, but with the increase in reqs that have been added to the game, I think the amount of items you get from packs be boosted a little bit. I unlocked the wasp when it first came out and it seems like i only get one out of 10-12 gold packs. Same goes with other things but I just used the wasp as an example because its one of the more significant reqs to me.
DMR to level 4.

Also give us an opportunity purchase missing sets with a store but have to pay a premium req point cost like we did in reach.
I'd think the Halo 2 BR should be REQ 3 instead of 4. I mean it has slightly less DPS than the standard BR and a mandatory 2X scope. Its only advantage is it allows for slightly sloppier firing.
The Phaetons. I think for a level 8 req, they're under armored and underpowered compared to any level 7 UNSC or Covenant vehicle.
Banshee and Mantis to 5 from 6, because wasps, spartan lasers and railguns can take them down too easily and i don't think TTK's and hit-points should be changed any further
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 54