Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Fiesta commendations free for all.

OP Tiberius1614

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I was just wondering if anyone else is using Fiesta to knock out some of the more annoying weapon commendations? I hated spending reqs on weapons I suck at but with Fiesta at least they're free. I.E. boltshot, scattershot etc.

(I understand some love those weapons I'm just saying that I suck with them. :-))
I rely on Fiesta to provide me the weapons that I don't have the certifications for, yet. So... yeah. Yay, Fiesta.
It is the only thing I'm using the Fiesta list for. By far the best way to get them all done.
Yeah, Fiesta is great for getting weapon commendations. It's good not only for weapons that I don't like, but also for those that are too expensive and I fear wasting in Warzone, like the Incineration Cannon.

But -yoink- the Spartan Laser. Trying to use it will only get you killed. It's still better to use it against vehicles in Warzone.
That's why I love fiesta.
The first game I played was... Unencouraging. Luckily, it was the only time I experienced a game where I spawned with power weapons only twice.
Yep that's exactly what I use it for.
26 more to go with binary rifle, and 45 more lasers. I hate both weapons so much.
Knocked out four of them this weekend because of Fiesta, the grind is real. Spartan laser kills is a beast.
That, and it's also really fun.
lol yeah... Splaser is still hard though...
wish I could boost, boosting is bad ha, unlike farmers
I got them all finished with it. Spartan Laser was the last one to go for me.
I'm pretty sure we're all doing that!
Just finished my sniper commendation thanks to Fiesta!
I was just wondering if anyone else is using Fiesta to knock out some of the more annoying weapon commendations? I hated spending reqs on weapons I suck at but with Fiesta at least they're free. I.E. boltshot, scattershot etc.

(I understand some love those weapons I'm just saying that I suck with them. :-))
Nope, i finished all my weapon commwndations before fiesta came out or i just didnt use it lol :D
That's actually not a bad idea. Can't believe I didn't think of it before.
yea I only have sonkr comm. left, but it's not in fiesta :(
I worked my -Yoink- off and finished all the weapons before Fiesta came out.

Had I known Fiesta was a guarantee... well you get the point. FML.
I worked my -Yoink- off and finished all the weapons before Fiesta came out.

Had I known Fiesta was a guarantee... well you get the point. FML.
But now you can relax and play the way you want instead of..."I should really use the laser but I don't want to..."
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2