Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

File Browser At Launch

OP BeguiledTurnip

One of the biggest disappointments about MCC in my opinion is that there was no working file browser like in Halo Reach and Halo 4. This sucks because one of the best parts of Halo is Custom games. My friends and I barely play MCC because theres no way to download game types. So please have it up and running at launch.
Yes, this is extremely important to the longevity of Halo 5.
At least allow us to browse trough our friends files while they are offline.
Reach definitely had the best Custom Games in the series. If they don't bring back map, game mode, and file share browsing then I'm going to be extremely disappointed.
I'm pretty sure the only reason it didn't have it was the 'united' way of having all of the games on the same game access thing, chances are they would already have this set up.
Malion wrote:
Reach definitely had the best Custom Games in the series. If they don't bring back map, game mode, and file share browsing then I'm going to be extremely disappointed.
I remember the Cops and Robbers days with my old Xbox buddies like it was yesterday, ahh such fun times.
Yes, we need this day one!
zrh wrote:
Malion wrote:
I remember the Cops and Robbers days with my old Xbox buddies like it was yesterday, ahh such fun times.
It was Castle Wars for me. The duels were always so intense and it was so satisfying when you captured the flag. I wish we're able to do game nights again in Halo 5.
Very important community feature. it would be pretty cool if they let us set and map and game mode in a bundle download, this way we can find the required gamemode for a map without and trouble.