Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Finally finished it

OP Closh242

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I finally got round to completing the last few missions on Halo 5 just in time for Halo Infinite
Closh242 wrote:
I finally got round to completing the last few missions on Halo 5 just in time for Halo Infinite
congratulations. liked?
Closh242 wrote:
Do you enjoy the campaign missions of Halo 5?
congratulation on the achievement
I should go back and beat this before infinite comes out to have a refresher
Did you enjoy it? I might actually do the same.
On legendary I found H5 one of the more enjoyable ones balance wise; Enemies die with a reasonable amount of bullets and all the weapons are actually useable.
I know the story isn’t great compared to CE-Reach so just commenting from a gameplay point of view.

Really hope we get something nice in Infinite for the solo legendary completion =)
Def not my fav campaign but I thought it was fun and provided a different set of challenges.
Closh242 wrote:
Lmao it's been 6 years but I'm glad people are still experiencing Halo 5 for the first time. I for one enjoyed the gameplay and I didn't mind the playing with a squad of dumb*** AI.

It could've used more Chief obviously but I don't think it was terrible. I did have fun getting all the data pads and finding REQ weapons on my second legendary playthrough.
Very cool of of you homie.
Yo congrats man I enjoyed the campaign glad other people do as well
There is so much dialogue in H5, it’s easy to miss out on what’s said and how the plot is evolving. I’m really curious and excited to see where 343 takes this story in Infinite.
Closh242 wrote:
Congrats, hopefully you're looking forward to infinite?
Congrats!
There is so much dialogue in H5, it’s easy to miss out on what’s said and how the plot is evolving. I’m really curious and excited to see where 343 takes this story in Infinite.
Likewise... I just they didn't shoot too much past H5 and I hope it's somewhat easy to connect the dots from H5 to Infinite. I'm catching up on all the books now... but I won't catch up in time for Infinite... I can't wait to see where they take it...
Prewojo wrote:
Likewise... I just they didn't shoot too much past H5 and I hope it's somewhat easy to connect the dots from H5 to Infinite. I'm catching up on all the books now... but I won't catch up in time for Infinite... I can't wait to see where they take it...
Have you played HW2 yet?
Prewojo wrote:
Have you played HW2 yet?
I haven't... I'm trying to focus on OG Halo achievements at the moment... almost done with 4 and ODST. I have 1 left for reach (but it's the lengendary solo)... and I haven't started Wars or CEA... so I have plenty to keep me busy... but I do own it... I'll probably get to it at some point.
Prewojo wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
Have you played HW2 yet?
I haven't... I'm trying to focus on OG Halo achievements at the moment... almost done with 4 and ODST. I have 1 left for reach (but it's the lengendary solo)... and I haven't started Wars or CEA... so I have plenty to keep me busy... but I do own it... I'll probably get to it at some point.
Smart! I have to finish HW1 first, then do 2. But I’m excited for it.
Prewojo wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
Have you played HW2 yet?
Smart! I have to finish HW1 first, then do 2. But I’m excited for it.
I haven't started HW1 yet... Since I haven't started it... it's not hurting my gamerscore (on TA) yet... so I thought I'd try to do as much as I could for the Halo games I have played.. and go from there... but I do at least have it...
Congratulations on finishing the fight, Spartan.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2