OP Cody AUS

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Better get ready with mythic pack ;)
And the servers are imploding. Got one game in though which was really fun.
Yep. Servers are down.
*Shows FF is up*
YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!
*Servers cant connect*
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Mythic pack isn't worth the grind and servers are down. Typical Halo 5.
I'm assuming pre-made fireteams can only get in and solo players cannot. 10/10 would play "trying to connect to the server" again.
Uhh, "Unable to start Dedicated Server" :I
Good morning, Spartans. We are aware that some users are having issues when attempting to start matches, and working with the team over at Xbox Live, as Live service status is in a limited state. We're on it!
Quote:
Good morning, Spartans. We are aware that some users are having issues when attempting to start matches, and working with the team over at Xbox Live, as Live service status is in a limited state. We're on it!
Oh well.
Quote:
Are these issues location based?
I'm in Finland and can't get dedicated servers started.

Got a match, will post progress after if it is bad lag or if it was a one time match
Guys, you just have to keep trying! I just played a match, it was AWESOME!!!!
uk here unable to start server
Naqser wrote:
Quote:
Are these issues location based?
I'm in Finland and can't get dedicated servers started.
Sounds like it partly XBL, and it's happening everywhere.
Just keep spamming it, we got a game eventually
Yeah I can't connect to any gametype. Kind of a bummer.
Lmao, how typical. Add new mode, servers go down immediately. Typical 343.
This is a bunch of barnacles...
Honestly it feels like reqs are barely worth using. One guy dropped a tank in early then we steamrolled the last 3 rounds. You die so quick from gunfire out of a vehicle that using a mythic weapon seems like a waste.
People are saying that the solution(s) is hard resets / resetting the game / praying to Satan.

Nupe.
UPDATE2: Restarting our game doesnt work, just keep trying to get in.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4