Firefight is returning!!

OP SpryCantaloupe4

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 32
In the launch trailer for hammer storm they showed off firefight!!
Let's do this boys!
Literal goosebumps.
HYPE!!!
Hot dang, I thought you were trolling. He's telling the truth, boys!
Halo 5 is officially becoming a Halo game.
Jesus YES! I can now feel confident in using my ultra rare reqs! I am so glad 343i listened to what the community wanted.
Oops double post.
Oh. My. Narwhals! Holy frick, Firefight!
Wonder if this will carry over into commendations?
Would help a lot of the smaller companies to get their commendation levels and offer an alternative to farming perhaps.
What the hell i thought you guys were kidding! It's real!

343 has actually been listening to the community and it shows.
Halo 5 is officially becoming a Halo game.
Yes! Now we need a classic playlist and some more modes, then Halo 5 will be truly amazing!
When I saw it, I did a happy dance. Now all we need is infection and Halo 5 will officially be the best Halo to date.
FINALLY! Literal goosebumps. That trailer was amazing. Yo them new assassinations though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you 343. This is by far my favorite solo mode to play in, and now we get a matchmade variant of it. Thats even better.
I hope this counts toward enemy kills so I can finally finish the damn jackals and grunts.
Im hyped! When do you guys think it release? March? Or later? MAN I CANT WAIT I NEED NEW PANTS.
Oh man it is so on!
Im hyped! When do you guys think it release? March? Or later? MAN I CANT WAIT I NEED NEW PANTS.
Probably in a future update as they would of surely have mentioned this earlier.
Either way, fresh content is always a winner!
Man 343 never stops delivering the goods. Halo 5 is is the only game Iv been playing lately lol. Looks like its going to continue.
YOINK YOINK YOINK YOINK YOINK IM SO YOINKING YOINKED!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 32