OP SpryCantaloupe4

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 32
Im hyped! When do you guys think it release? March? Or later? MAN I CANT WAIT I NEED NEW PANTS.
Actually, I think it might already be here. That wasn't the teaser trailer for next month. That was the release trailer for this month. I'll find out in few minutes once my update is finished.
Looking forward to this and the possibility of it helping me get the Achilles armor.
Im hyped! When do you guys think it release? March? Or later? MAN I CANT WAIT I NEED NEW PANTS.
Probably in a future update as they would of surely have mentioned this earlier.
Either way, fresh content is always a winner!
Yes, i would be surprised if it's coming in March, guessing maybe April update or after. But hey, you never know.
I think it is for later :P If else wouldnt they show us more of it? I think it is a trailer for 1 or 2 months forward.
I'M SO -Yoinking!- EXCITED.
This is amazing! why did they decide not to showcase it in the lives teem I wonder? well anyhow this is great! I thought that we needed a new warzone game type and this will fit in perfectly! great job 343!
I think it is for later :P If else wouldnt they show us more of it? I think it is a trailer for 1 or 2 months forward.
Yeah, I think it's coming in March or April or something, it was just a teaser.

BUT STILL. FIREFIGHT IS BACK.
This is great! I suppose the next update will be Ghosts of Meridian, so Firefight will probably come back with Memories of Reach, in April.
tL Armada wrote:
Hot dang, I thought you were trolling. He's telling the truth, boys!
so did I lol
Ah man I couldn't wait for this month's update but now I am too excited for the future ones which finally give firefight. Honestly so excited. Nice one 343 you lovely fabulous people.
But will there be an option for a solo firefight?
<3 343 THIS IS AMAZING!!!
tL Armada wrote:
Hot dang, I thought you were trolling. He's telling the truth, boys!
Finally some good news, be a great excuse to get away from the camping in Pvp.
i haven't been this excited for PvE since Halo 3: ODST !
WHAT!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?! IS THIS TRUE!!!?!?!?!?!? AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I FEEL LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!!!!!!! YAY!
Great day for halo
I actually cried when I saw this
Yes I loved firefight
Wow...wasn't expecting that!! That is great news!
When I saw it, I did a happy dance. Now all we need is infection and Halo 5 will officially be the best Halo to date.
if they don't ruin it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 32