2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 32
YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ugh, it should have been there at launch. CORE FEATURES!

/s

So excited for this :D
343I may be delivering the content in parts but I have to acknowledge that they are in a way to make h5 more than a great game.
Ka Five wrote:
I think it is for later :P If else wouldnt they show us more of it? I think it is a trailer for 1 or 2 months forward.
Yeah, I think it's coming in March or April or something, it was just a teaser.

BUT STILL. FIREFIGHT IS BACK.
WAIT WHAT WHY NOT NOW?
When I first saw the trailer I completely skipped over the end so this is amazing news
I literally had nightmares in high school that I was being forced to play firefight mode on halo reach and woke up tired every day
LITERAL GOOSEBUMPS HOLY -Yoink- I'M SO HAPPY
Praise 343, PRAISE. So excited for this. Too bad we'll have to wait, but hopefully it'll be worth it!
Now all we need are playable elites...
Great success
Awesome sauce
Faith in 343 restored!
Well now we can stop yoink the yoink of 343 because we gonna recibe firefight
What the hell i thought you guys were kidding! It's real!

343 has actually been listening to the community and it shows.
I know right!
In the launch trailer for hammer storm they showed off firefight!!
Yes!!
Hell yes!!! Halo 5 Firefight, this is going to be amazing!
It's about time I miss good ole firefight nice job 343.
Good on them! I had my doubts at first, but this is turning out to be a great game...........Just follow through with the Halo 6 campaign!!!!
AWWWWW YISSSSS MOTHERBLEEPING FIREFIGHT!!!! Ahhhh, I can barely contain my excitement, this is so awesome! :D I'm soooooo glad that 343i listened to us on this!

Now, I just hope we have the option to play this solo as well as through matchmaking.
And Warzone firefight. That makes it really interesting. I mean the fact that we should have access to reqs mea 's the enemies are gonna have to be pretty damn tough. This should be fun.
Woohoo, this just got really awesome.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 32