6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 32
Awesome!
Did they actually show off firefight?
MMMMMMmmmmmmmm that's nice.
It's really happening.
What piques my interest is that it's called Warzone Firefight, not just Firefight.
Does this imply req leveling and base conquering and boss events and the like? Either way I'm far too excited for this to finally happen, especially since it won't just be 4 players anymore.
I always loved that game mode in Halo: Reach. I can't wait for it to be in Halo 5: Guardians!
I popped confetti when I saw the header about Warzone Firefight on Xbox Wire.
AWWW YEAH!!!! Finally it comes back! Hopefully we'll be able to tweek like in Reach!
Well boys... I was wrong.

Well done 343. Well done indeed.
I'm so frickin excited!!!

All of the cries for a PVE Warzone mode, and it's happening!!!
Oh man, officially watched trailer... Goosebumps!
343i Are doing ok by me, they do seem to listen to the community and while a lot of this should have been there at launch - at least it's being added for free! Respect for that.
AWWW YEAH!!!! Finally it comes back! Hopefully we'll be able to tweek like in Reach!
Probably not. It said WARZONE Firefight. So it will probably only be in matchmaking I assume. Hopefully they will add customs for it:)

But the key word is Warzone. Meaning it will have REQS and what not. So only matchmaking :-)
in 2016....
Yes! Firefight! It seems like everything we have asked for! Spartans on one team, AI on another. We get to sport our custom colors and use our sweet reqs on those AI! Thank you 343! This will be the best!
Okay just watched the trailer and it looked amazing and cannot wait for firefight
I think fire =fight will really turn Halo 5 around and make 343 more money and get more copies sold for Halo 5: Guardians
I'm soooo hyped for FireFight
This is amazing!!
And the Halo Combat Evolved Magnum
What? How? Who? When?

I am so unbelievably happy right now.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6