2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 32
Can we just hold it for second to praise 343 for returning this mode and give them a round of applause.

Firefight is finally making a -Yoink- back and we love it.
I am hoping Infection and Firefight both -Yoink- out in either March or April.

I am guessing this will not be available for private matchs, but will be available in warzone matchmaking; so this will always be online. Also you will most likely use your own colors since that is what the tease showed.

Thank you 343. I will enjoy firefight no matter what form it takes.
Our prayers have been answered, soldiers. Fingers crossed it's done well enough and provides a good amount of xp and req points that makes it worth the time. Could keep me coming back more often
FF could be my most played mode in reach, and that's saying something because i've got hundreds or thousands of matches played in competitive mp.
OMG!!!!! its happening, I am really excited, and I am glad to see new enemy variants
This is probably the best news Halo 5 has received so far. The teasers for new content look awesome. I'm super excited to see what Memories of Reach will be all about!!! Awesome stuff, kudos to the community for continuing to push for a PVE mode, and to 343 for listening!
Halo 5 is officially becoming a Halo game.
True,

Also I'm guessing since it is WARZONE FIREFIGHT you can use your reqs to cause destruction. 😏
so is firefight a secret addition to February that we are just now learning of, or is it the main attraction of march?
OOO the drinking games that will come of this.
Man 343 never stops delivering the goods. Halo 5 is is the only game Iv been playing lately lol. Looks like its going to continue.
I know and 343 gets so much hate! They need to be praised every once and a while
Codes 208 wrote:
I want to know how it'll work. 12 and 12 trying to get the most points? 12 player trying to survive? 24 players trying to survive?
I'd like to read some theories from the community as well!

I think it could go two ways: either it's fully co-op or it will be a free-for-all Warzone where whoever kills more enemies and bosses wins.

I wonder if they will use the existing maps from Warzone/Warzone Assault or create new maps just for Firefight.
Great job 343. Kudos to listening to the community.
I saw no evidence of the game type "firefight"....
Well done 343i..well done..
I think I just sploged a bit.......
i'm so excited about firefight i'm downloading the update right now omg :D
You guys think 343 will add lives to Warzone FF?
“Soon Halo’s reclamation will begin, but when it does, the weight of your denial will stay your feet, and you shall be left behind ”
SoloClone wrote:
It's after the trailer is "over." ;)
SoloClone wrote:
Then you:
A.) didn't watch the trailer
B.) are blind
C.) Are trying to be a smart -Yoink- because it said Warzone Firefight

Not sure which....
Oh lordy
This is amazing!!!
I see Halo 5 still hasn't gone gold yet...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 32