Firefight Warzone

OP tH3M4niAx3

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Does the defition of far fetched even exist in a virtual reallity? I like the idea. Menia, would teammates be able to revive their team like
in campain mode?
T MONEY317 wrote:
Halo 3 era Scarab/ Kraken boss battle.

That is my only suggestion for improvement.
Oooo kraken battle. I remember seeing that game mode during a warzone livestream test before the first content update came out. That game mode may actually happen. And hopefully.
One would hope to see this happen. Warzone needs it.
Does the defition of far fetched even exist in a virtual reallity? I like the idea. Menia, would teammates be able to revive their team like
in campain mode?
Yes, exactly like in Campaign. Instead of being killed instantly, downed teammates armor locks up and you have to revive them and get them back in the fight. Fail to get to them in time and they will "bleed out" and die until the round is over and the next wave starts at which point they would respawn.
This sounds amazing....I'm a fan
STSLPO wrote:
This sounds amazing....I'm a fan
I know, right? It didn't take me too long to think this up either. It was an hour, tops, to think it out then I typed it up and posted it on here. It's why I wish companies would hire me as a consultant. I would fix so many games that are in dire need of creative thinking.
PVE Warzone definitely needs to happen.
tH3M4niAx3 wrote:
Zyronin wrote:
Very well written and well thought out post. Only concern I would have is the amount of enemies 12 Spartans could handle might be too much. Maybe just 8 or 6?
The 12 spartans wouldn't be grouped together. They would have to cover 3 separate bases over a large map. 4 spartans at each base.
That's actually a pretty good idea.
zeq92 wrote:
I will support any PVE Warzone/Firefight/Invasion idea until 343 make it a reality.
For sure :)
This idea has been mentioned here dozens of times since the game launched. As I mentioned in my recent thread about getting realistic, this seems farfetched for this game. You can look there for my reasons why. Hopefully in Halo 6.
They said if enough people asked then they would look into it. Using warzone would take less work then making a separate firefight.
People would just complain about stealing boss kills.
Anything firefight gets my approval
zeq92 wrote:
I will support any PVE Warzone/Firefight/Invasion idea until 343 make it a reality.
I will support this guy ^ until 343 make this a reality.
I would love to see some pve

This post has been hidden.

Unknown wrote:
I would totally play this if this was a real thing.
A lot of people would. This would be 343's most popular Firefight ever... if they follow my design. I've thought of most of the angles to balance this out to keep it fair and fun, yet at the same time still challenging enough to make people actually work together.
Cheficide wrote:
I would love to see some pve
Looks like we are going to get our wish. However, we have to help guide 343 into making Warzone Firefight a true success.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4