[Locked] Firefight way too hard!!!!!!!

OP AliceFairy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 39
Warzone FireFight is way to hard have played multiple matches and in last round we never even came close to killing 1 boss out of the 3/4
We got close twice now, penalty timer for death should only be 10 seconds
I'm glad to hear that it's difficult. The Beta was far too easy and not very fulfilling.

I'm sure people will learn tips and tricks to beat it as it's been around for a while.
Hotrod192 wrote:
I'm glad to hear that it's difficult. The Beta was far too easy and not very fulfilling.

I'm sure people will learn tips and tricks to beat it as it's been around for a while.
Because relaxing is forbidden in a PvE cooperative gamemode.
Each I game I played so far I have beaten all of them
Hotrod192 wrote:

Relaxing and brain dead are not equivalent terms. You're fighting against AI. Why exactly does it need to be completely trivial (e.g. the Firefight beta) in order to be "relaxing?" This aversion to anything requiring the least bit of effort or skill has made console FPSs a complete joke. You already have access to a ridiculous arsenal of overpowered joke weapons in this iteration of Firefight. What more do you want? For the AI to just face the other way and sit extra still so you can actually hit something with a sniper rifle?
I remember hearing this same thing in the Beta. Once I got in and played, it seemed too easy.
I haven't played the update yet, and I'm not saying "git gud", but perhaps it's a lack of team effort. That's the only way we never beat all rounds in the Beta.
Hotrod192 wrote:

They should have different difficulty settings then. The Beta for Firefight was easy, too easy. It wasn't relaxing, it was boring.

And I just want to note that I'm note a competitive player, I'm all for social.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
SBTTLS wrote:
I remember hearing this same thing in the Beta. Once I got in and played, it seemed too easy.
I haven't played the update yet, and I'm not saying "git gud", but perhaps it's a lack of team effort. That's the only way we never beat all rounds in the Beta.
4 tanks and 3 ppl with rockets and we still couldnt kill one of the mythic wardens it almost died when the match ended but others still had full health -_-
Hotrod192 wrote:

Because trying in an online game is soooo much to ask.
Hotrod192 wrote:
Hotrod192 wrote:

They should have different difficulty settings then. The Beta for Firefight was easy, too easy. It wasn't relaxing, it was boring.

And I just want to note that I'm note a competitive player, I'm all for social.
I thought it was a bit too easy in the beta, but from what I hear they spiked up the difficulty on the rounds, not just the respawn timer. My team couldn't even beat round 4.

AI fighting shouldn't be extremely difficult ESPECIALLY if a PvE coop gamemode tracks PvP Wins and Losses. It shouldn't be brain dead, but in the beta at least I could win without using reqs.

If I wanted a substantial challenge, I'd go back to arena or the Warzone playlist. Humans are the ultimate challenge.
Hotrod192 wrote:

Because we totally don't have multiple playlists with the ultimate prey: humans.
It's not that hard, I won my first two games in a row no problem and came in first the first round I played. If your team uses good REQs you'll win without much effort but if you're on round 3 and the majority or your team is still using BRs it won't be easy. That's the only time I lose, when my teammates and I are not spending REQs appropriately and waste it on a ghost instead of waiting two more minutes for a scorpion.
AliceFairy wrote:
SBTTLS wrote:
4 tanks and 3 ppl with rockets and we still couldnt kill one of the mythic wardens it almost died when the match ended but others still had full health -_-
Bummer. Did you try shooting him in the back?
Its designed to be hard, and it is doing its job.
Firefight is suppose to be your back against the wall, fighting for to live a little longer and get another kill!
Prior games made the mistake of making FF to easy and it was boring!
I hate it when people ask the creators to make games easier, rather than put in the efforts and work for your victory you want it handed to you on a silver platter!

Now its a challenge, if you can't handle it, don't play it.
Hotrod192 wrote:

Because we totally don't have multiple playlists with the ultimate prey: humans.
Oh so Firefight should be reserved for players with no skill and no intention of trying because I can find a challenge in arena? Wow what a great idea, it's almost like you care about the entire community and not your own selfish desires.

People asking for firefight to be a noob mode really need to look into single player games. Just cause you wanna get drunk and run around like a headless chicken doesn't mean the rest of us want a walkthrough game mode. Check out campaign on easy, that should fit your mentality/skillset just right.
It's definitely more difficult than the beta, but I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. Loving it so far. :D
ok so let me just start out by saying i bloody miss the firefight Beta it was PERFECT...though there was some SMALL flaws...such as the lack of maps available to play and also seeing the small tweaks yall made to the HUD and UI i say keep em....however this is NOT the firefight i came to fall in love with at all...so i will respectfully request that you revert back to the firefight yall had in the Beta.....either that or bloody give us some leeway to work with such as difficulty levels ranging from easy to legendary also whats with the bloody respawn timer increases i mean good lord...because i have only played 10 games so far and won NONE of them...ok thats my 2 cents...sorry i'm just a little frustrated that microsoft keeps f*cking up i used to look up to them i mean good lord
ok so let me just start out by saying i bloody miss the firefight Beta it was PERFECT...though there was some SMALL flaws...such as the lack of maps available to play and also seeing the small tweaks yall made to the HUD and UI i say keep em....however this is NOT the firefight i came to fall in love with at all...so i will respectfully request that you revert back to the firefight yall had in the Beta.....either that or bloody give us some leeway to work with such as difficulty levels ranging from easy to legendary also whats with the bloody respawn timer increases i mean good lord...because i have only played 10 games so far and won NONE of them...ok thats my 2 cents...sorry i'm just a little frustrated that microsoft keeps f*cking up i used to look up to them i mean good lord
I fell in love with firefight when it was based on lives, increased respawn timer isn't the same, but ill live with it.
The idea of FF is to PLAN, work as a team to tackle the bosses, you CAN NOT play solo

This is the prefect firefight, its hard but not impossible
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 39