3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 39
AliceFairy wrote:
Warzone FireFight is way to hard have played multiple matches and in last round we never even came close to killing 1 boss out of the 3/4
I agree 100% with you Warzone Firefight is why to hard but we are just going to have to get better at the game.
No we won't, because 343i knows they made it hard. It's not like they can ignore it. All I see all across the forum from the moment WZFF was released is "it's too hard" or "respawn timers are too long". Obviously there's a problem, and if 343i doesn't fix it, they're going to lose a lot of players. It was bad enough that there was no PvE mode at launch; 343i had a chance to redeem themselves with Warzone Firefight, but of course they managed to screw it up...
To me, it seems like that people are to used to things being handed to them. I love the challenge that firefight is. It's exciting and keeps me on my toes and playing smart, because I don't want to die and wait a long time. I learn to run and heal up and come back to pick away at the enemy is far more effective then rushing out there to die. But what i seen from my time today. To many players seem to rush for they are to used to rushing in to kill as much as fast as possible instead of playing smart and taking there time.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
It wotks fine. But still miss the Odst style, with limited lifes per match, and skulls
FF is fine as it stands. It's a lot more challenging than the beta, but that's a good thing. I'm pretty pleased with the updates they made. Also, it's amazing for gaining xp fast. Keeping doing what you're doing 343!
I hadn't been able to kill the grunt much once, and there is TOO MANY KNIGHTS and on steam break is the worst firefight map ever, along with urban, the wardens are impossible to defeat on those two
Hotrod192 wrote:
I'm glad to hear that it's difficult. The Beta was far too easy and not very fulfilling.

I'm sure people will learn tips and tricks to beat it as it's been around for a while.
Because relaxing is forbidden in a PvE cooperative gamemode.
It's sad we'll have to demand a Social Firefight mode now because it kind of sucks in its current state IMO.
Some of this -Yoink- is just waaaay to hard off the bat, like round 2 starting off with a wave of gold banshees and the highest req avail is 4......yeah! Okay good luck with that! After 3 mins of shooting at these things, not one of us managed to show any sign of damaging the health bar..shields, no prob, but that health..yeah that was going nowhere. Bungie...err 343, back to the drawing board with some of this balancing please...especially since we can't board this stuff
I've only won 2 games out of the 12 I've played. idk if the mode is too hard or my teammates are just trash.
I'm glad it's harder. But defending that garage....
The only way Warzone FF is fair is when you have a skilled team with communication.
Alright after playing several games, and time to collect my thoughts, here's my feedback.

Either the reqs needed to be sped up a little, or enemy types need to be fixed. I know that a lot of people are saying its fine and, "strive to be a better player"(or something like that). I want to be clear, I have no issue with a bit of a challenge. I do want to "be a better player." But more in the context of a PvP setting, where I'm fighting actual human beings that use tactics and strategy. And what are there Knight bosses and several other Knights running around who are not the bosses. And how I feel like I can't go 5 feet from cover because an enemy squad can take you down, one the 1st round. not on the 5th, or 4th, or even the 3rd, the 1st round. Now maybe this is because I'm playing with randoms, and no ones on the mic saying "we need help doing ______," or "somebody go to ______." Maybe this is because I had envisioned that Warzone Firefight would be more of a c-word gamemode. Maybe this is because I don't play on legendary difficulty. I don't want to say make it easy as -Yoink- to play and beat, but i haven't won one game and that appears to be the opinions of quite a few people. Yes you shouldn't be able to win all the time. But in my opinion, does it make sense to loose all the time.

So, some changes that I would consider making is making the req meter(pr whatever the hell the thing is called) fill up quicker. That way players can get to higher level reqs quicker. Also instead of a bunch of knights spawning all over the place, have more soldiers with strong weapons. Maybe even increase the round times to 7 minutes. Notice that no where did i say dial down the difficulty. If al these things that I listed were implemented, i don't think that there would be a need to lower the difficulty. I believe that it would be challenging enough, yet inviting to those who are having difficulty with the current system. Once again, I have no problem with a challenge. I would like to "be a better player."
It's better a challenge then way to easy.....I've already won a couple!!!! It's not really that hard smh!
Jack6863 wrote:
ok so let me just start out by saying i bloody miss the firefight Beta it was PERFECT...though there was some SMALL flaws...such as the lack of maps available to play and also seeing the small tweaks yall made to the HUD and UI i say keep em....however this is NOT the firefight i came to fall in love with at all...so i will respectfully request that you revert back to the firefight yall had in the Beta.....either that or bloody give us some leeway to work with such as difficulty levels ranging from easy to legendary also whats with the bloody respawn timer increases i mean good lord...because i have only played 10 games so far and won NONE of them...ok thats my 2 cents...sorry i'm just a little frustrated that microsoft keeps f*cking up i used to look up to them i mean good lord
I fell in love with firefight when it was based on lives, increased respawn timer isn't the same, but ill live with it.
The idea of FF is to PLAN, work as a team to tackle the bosses, you CAN NOT play solo

This is the prefect firefight, its hard but not impossible
2 Wardens, 2 ultra wrathes, and 4 banshee ultras. -_-
Agreed, I have only won 2 out of 17 matches, how are the new players playing for free supposed to complete this Extremely difficult mode.
Alright after playing several games, and time to collect my thoughts, here's my feedback.

Either the reqs needed to be sped up a little, or enemy types need to be fixed. I know that a lot of people are saying its fine and, "strive to be a better player"(or something like that). I want to be clear, I have no issue with a bit of a challenge. I do want to "be a better player." But more in the context of a PvP setting, where I'm fighting actual human beings that use tactics and strategy. And what are there Knight bosses and several other Knights running around who are not the bosses. And how I feel like I can't go 5 feet from cover because an enemy squad can take you down, one the 1st round. not on the 5th, or 4th, or even the 3rd, the 1st round. Now maybe this is because I'm playing with randoms, and no ones on the mic saying "we need help doing ______," or "somebody go to ______." Maybe this is because I had envisioned that Warzone Firefight would be more of a c-word gamemode. Maybe this is because I don't play on legendary difficulty. I don't want to say make it easy as -Yoink- to play and beat, but i haven't won one game and that appears to be the opinions of quite a few people. Yes you shouldn't be able to win all the time. But in my opinion, does it make sense to loose all the time.

So, some changes that I would consider making is making the req meter(pr whatever the hell the thing is called) fill up quicker. That way players can get to higher level reqs quicker. Also instead of a bunch of knights spawning all over the place, have more soldiers with strong weapons. Maybe even increase the round times to 7 minutes. Notice that no where did i say dial down the difficulty. If al these things that I listed were implemented, i don't think that there would be a need to lower the difficulty. I believe that it would be challenging enough, yet inviting to those who are having difficulty with the current system. Once again, I have no problem with a challenge. I would like to "be a better player."
I like your ideas. I agree
Warzone Firefight is not that difficult, the only times I lose are when I'm the only person on my team using a tank on Round 4/5... remember guys, TANK BEATS EVERYTHING... I think you need at least 3 tanks (or heavy vehicles) to bring down the mythic / legendary bosses within the time limit
Yeah, most are way too difficult. The new map on Sanhelios was easy, but all the others are too difficult. On Apex 7, two Warden Eternals and an obscene number of knights? Come on, at that point everyone is working with like level 3 REQs, there's no way we can beat that.
Hotrod192 wrote:
I'm glad to hear that it's difficult. The Beta was far too easy and not very fulfilling.

I'm sure people will learn tips and tricks to beat it as it's been around for a while.
Because relaxing is forbidden in a PvE cooperative gamemode.
Relaxing and brain dead are not equivalent terms. You're fighting against AI. Why exactly does it need to be completely trivial (e.g. the Firefight beta) in order to be "relaxing?" This aversion to anything requiring the least bit of effort or skill has made console FPSs a complete joke. You already have access to a ridiculous arsenal of overpowered joke weapons in this iteration of Firefight. What more do you want? For the AI to just face the other way and sit extra still so you can actually hit something with a sniper rifle?
For the record, console FPSs have ALWAYS been a joke.
The bosses are just bullet sponges.
I feel as if a little time bonus after each boss kill would be nice...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 39