2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 39
It's a little OP with the heat seeking weapons hitting you way across the map as accurate as they do. Not only that but rockets, splinter turrets, and wraiths, had trouble with the Promethian Knights as you can't get to close to them without instant death from their incineration cannon. My biggest issue is the respawn time is way tooooooo longgg.
You drink your whine....you gotta deal with the hangover.

You got what you wanted and so avidly complained about in a harder firefight, tough crap. Sure it's in its infancy, things will change. Until then....Accept the challenge and be careful what you demand.
[/thread]
The only problem that kinda annoyed me was when the Wardens spawned inside the bases (where the cores are in WZ). Having them in the bases was pretty hard because they kept hiding and you couldn't really shoot them. Any tips? If you got close with vehicles, they just stun you.
Some rounds are almost impossible, like how are we supposed to kill 4 banshee raiders on round three.
Spartan Lasers work, used them round 3. The one that is pretty rough is defend a point against Prometheans on round One.
I have played around 5-6 games now and haven't won any of them, but I like it that way because it makes it challenging. The only thing I don't like is the respawn timer because a couple of times I died with only like 35 seconds remaining and have a 30 sec respawn time...
I disagree. It's pretty easy until the last few rounds.
if you think WFF is hard try playing Dark souls so you will learn the definition of hard. and to be honest its not hard (neither of those games). I mean its against AI there is ALWAYS a way to exploit the behavior.....
And yes... my english is trash
Spoiler:
Show
Nah the difficulty is fine. They need to change the respawn timings tho.
The silly espawn time penalty especially the 30+ seconds spawn time in round 4 & 5 is crazy. Thats what really makes it hard. When half your team is waiting to spawn your stuck just with a few guys working on the objective.
AliceFairy wrote:
Warzone FireFight is way to hard have played multiple matches and in last round we never even came close to killing 1 boss out of the 3/4
Agree, please fix this!
It's not hard at all, you must be not very good.
IT'S NOT HARD, GO BE BAD SOMEWHERE ELSE!
It's not too hard. You shouldn't win EVERY game.

However, I will definitely say that req pack rewards need to be increased. At the rate I'm burning through cards in order to win there needs to be some sort of compensation. I refuse to spend a dime on microtransactions, so if I run out of power weapons and vehicles then I'll either play another game, or another game mode within Halo 5.

I feel that many people share similar views to mine and Firefight could potentially die if something like this isn't implemented
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/a254178u/video/19136648 . This is BS the grunt goblin ins to OP. What a waste of a hannibal scorpian. WTF 343 can i get some of my reqs back from this BS.
i have a few more but like why? he one shoots the most powerful vehicle in the game?
Hotrod192 wrote:
I'm glad to hear that it's difficult. The Beta was far too easy and not very fulfilling.

I'm sure people will learn tips and tricks to beat it as it's been around for a while.
Because relaxing is forbidden in a PvE cooperative gamemode.
Because trying in an online game is soooo much to ask.
Because we totally don't have multiple playlists with the ultimate prey: humans.
Nice reference, good book too
Use you reqs people.
The only round I found difficult is the "defend the garage/armory" especially in the first round when you only have the level one reqs.
I wonder what they were thinking when they designed firefight. Let's make it so that the enemies are stronger than on legendary with the mythic skull on. Oh, and don't forget to make extra long respawn times too!
a254178u wrote:
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/a254178u/video/19136648 . This is BS the grunt goblin ins to OP. What a waste of a hannibal scorpian. WTF 343 can i get some of my reqs back from this BS.
i have a few more but like why? he one shoots the most powerful vehicle in the game?
Well they did say in the livestream and on waypoint that for the grunt mech, its super upgraded needles will destroy vehicles just as fast as a spartan if you let them hit you a few times. I believe they said it would cause a "super super concubine" needler explosion. And looking at your video i would of backed off behind the rock you were by till those needles stopped.
Its better this way
a254178u wrote:
I believe they said it would cause a "super super concubine" needler explosion.
Hahahahaha, wow.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 39