Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Firefight way too hard!!!!!!!

OP AliceFairy

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 34
  4. 35
  5. 36
  6. 37
  7. 38
  8. ...
  9. 39
Chilly MIV wrote:
We asked for it to be hard...

Now people are complaining that it's too hard?

*sigh*
We asked for it to be harder. Now it's almost impossible to win unless your in a large Fireteam.
and you fireteam is only 8 people against impossible odds like some already said the A.I's are spawn camping like us so I think 343 is showing us what we probably do in the original version of Warzone then put it in firefight probably but that's just a theory.
Chilly MIV wrote:
We asked for it to be hard...

Now people are complaining that it's too hard?

*sigh*
We asked for it to be harder. Now it's almost impossible to win unless your in a large Fireteam.
and you fireteam is only 8 people against impossible odds like some already said the A.I's are spawn camping like us so I think 343 is showing us what we probably do in the original version of Warzone then put it in firefight probably but that's just a theory.
Yep lol, giving us a taste of our own medicine. In regular warzone when members spawn camping to farm kills, now they know how the enemy team feels. FIRE FIGHT tear azs and getting close is nearly impossible, but awesome. challenger and well look on the bright side, you'll be much better at this game in no time. FF is LIke practice so you can be great. that is how i see it
I have maybe 3 or 4 completes in over 40 games. I run solo and smart. WFF has been out several days now and the difficulty is just turning folks away. I am usually 2nd or 3rd on the board so its not that get good scrub -Yoink-. 3 warden eternals in a cramped up base is just stupid and so many enemies that feel like they 2 shoot you. I am done with wff till they fix this garbage. The beta was more fun and it needed a bump in dificulty yes but this is rediculous.
The only stage I think if broken is Urban, all the other stages I was able to complete. But Urban, the generators, the 2 Wardens take up too much time even with vehicles. Same thing with the one with 4 white and blue hunters these just take up way too much time.
Chilly MIV wrote:
We asked for it to be hard...

Now people are complaining that it's too hard?

*sigh*
We asked for it to be harder. Now it's almost impossible to win unless your in a large Fireteam.
and you fireteam is only 8 people against impossible odds like some already said the A.I's are spawn camping like us so I think 343 is showing us what we probably do in the original version of Warzone then put it in firefight probably but that's just a theory.
Yep lol, giving us a taste of our own medicine. In regular warzone when members spawn camping to farm kills, now they know how the enemy team feels. FIRE FIGHT tear azs and getting close is nearly impossible, but awesome. challenger and well look on the bright side, you'll be much better at this game in no time. FF is LIke practice so you can be great. that is how i see it
I couldn't of said that any better Xx5KULLBURNERxX.
wow, I remember a time when difficulty was relished in games - they were supposed to be a challenge. Kids these days just want their games trivial and piss-easy apparently. Thanks CoD - _-
Kill Flesh wrote:
wow, I remember a time when difficulty was relished in games - they were supposed to be a challenge. Kids these days just want their games trivial and piss-easy apparently. Thanks CoD - _-
Completely missing the point.
Kill Flesh wrote:
wow, I remember a time when difficulty was relished in games - they were supposed to be a challenge. Kids these days just want their games trivial and piss-easy apparently. Thanks CoD - _-
A game that should be about co-op and yet doesnt feel like co-op and has a inconsistent difficulty spike that ranges between easy peasy one match and then dark souls-esque difficulty the next five matches is NOT something to be relished.
Alguen para jugar warzone ff
Ok, after playing for a while, people are figuring it out. However, while I think it need to be difficult, it should be a different kind of difficult. There should be more, weaker enemies instead of a bunch of bullet sponges.
It's not that difficult
Oh KOLOSKY wrote:
It's not that difficult
More than you realize.For most of us.
it being more difficult is good, but some of the rounds do seems a little much, mainly when they are the harder ones appearing first.

Tell me how I am going to take down two banshee raiders with a pistol and AR... or stop dozens of knights and soldiers from capturing an armory they spawn in.
That I agree some rounds basically make it near impossible to bear
I don't think it's too easy, but I also don't think it's too hard. Need some more time with it, but I feel like it's in a good place right now.
I've completed alot of Matches by taking out the boss, It's not that hard
The wardens on wave 3 on apex 7 is to damn tough for that low.
Defend the artifact on wave to on urban is to tough
kill 4 mantis's on sanghelios map is a bit tough unless you have everyone in a vehicle.

Just needs re balanced.
pugwash1 wrote:
it being more difficult is good, but some of the rounds do seems a little much, mainly when they are the harder ones appearing first.

Tell me how I am going to take down two banshee raiders with a pistol and AR... or stop dozens of knights and soldiers from capturing an armory they spawn in.
That I agree some rounds basically make it near impossible to bear
Yeah man like 3 wardens stuck in a base..just silly and noone wants to give up reqs for lost cause.
grow up guys ive won plenty you need to put your big boy pants on and learn how to play ..
I have been part of the Halo community since Combat Evolved was released and I have been very thankful to be a part of such a fun and supportive community. For years people came together to play Halo with just the goal to have fun. Whether it be in matchmaking or custom games. However since 343 took over the community split, we have people who hate everything 343 does and people who are giant Halo fanboys kissing 343's assess. Both are awful for the community, but all of you "get gud" people are -Yoinking!- cancer to this community, gaming is about having fun and you know what sure you're better at playing than the rest of us but you don't have to a complete tool about it. I have found Halo 5 to be a harder game to handle than previous titles but I still maintain to have some pretty good games. But since Firefight came out it seems like 90% of the community agrees that it is hard as hell. The amount of bosses and standard Ai are way to overpowered, and are just too many. The respawn timer is ridiculous because the rounds are too short. The 10% of you who think Firefight is easy can go and be -Yoinks!- somewhere else because just because you're a -Yoinking!- pro doesn't mean the rest of the 90% of us need to "get gud" to win a -Yoinking!- game of firefight. A lot of us don't have the time to be skilled players. I for one am in college, and between splitting time between homework, friends/girlfriends/ family, work, and just time to myself, it's nearly impossible to play enough to "get gud". A lot of people have jobs, or school, maybe they have other priorities or hell even just want to play other games. Halo isn't a priority for 90% of us, so stop blamin our skill or our motivation you -Yoinking!- tools. Damn dude calm down you spent 5 minutes out of your day to right this when you could have been doing something useful with your life and bro all I said was just dont be bad at the game you didn't have too do all of this but whatever makes you feel better man
damn dude
I have been part of the Halo community since Combat Evolved was released and I have been very thankful to be a part of such a fun and supportive community. For years people came together to play Halo with just the goal to have fun. Whether it be in matchmaking or custom games. However since 343 took over the community split, we have people who hate everything 343 does and people who are giant Halo fanboys kissing 343's assess. Both are awful for the community, but all of you "get gud" people are -Yoinking!- cancer to this community, gaming is about having fun and you know what sure you're better at playing than the rest of us but you don't have to a complete tool about it. I have found Halo 5 to be a harder game to handle than previous titles but I still maintain to have some pretty good games. But since Firefight came out it seems like 90% of the community agrees that it is hard as hell. The amount of bosses and standard Ai are way to overpowered, and are just too many. The respawn timer is ridiculous because the rounds are too short. The 10% of you who think Firefight is easy can go and be -Yoinks!- somewhere else because just because you're a -Yoinking!- pro doesn't mean the rest of the 90% of us need to "get gud" to win a -Yoinking!- game of firefight. A lot of us don't have the time to be skilled players. I for one am in college, and between splitting time between homework, friends/girlfriends/ family, work, and just time to myself, it's nearly impossible to play enough to "get gud". A lot of people have jobs, or school, maybe they have other priorities or hell even just want to play other games. Halo isn't a priority for 90% of us, so stop blamin our skill or our motivation you -Yoinking!- tools. Damn dude calm down you spent 5 minutes out of your day to right this when you could have been doing something useful with your life and bro all I said was just dont be bad at the game you didn't have too do all of this but whatever makes you feel better man
damn dude
for real dude, damn !!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 34
  4. 35
  5. 36
  6. 37
  7. 38
  8. ...
  9. 39