Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Firefight

OP Dust85

I want firefight with every enemy including the flood. What do you guys think?
me tooo!
343i said they might not even bother working on a firefight based gametype because there isn't enough data from the community to want it... Don't quote me on it! I think it was from their live stream or from somewhere... I can't remember. IF that's the case, we need more polls and opinions on how a firefight gametype can be implemented with the new req system. In warzone, its pretty tough to take down the big bosses with req items. My idea is objective based. Defending locations from A.I enemies with marines to support you. perhaps 4vAI or 6vAI or even 8vAI since 12vAI is an easy winner. Basically Warzone Assault with AI enemies attacking you.
343i said they might not even bother working on a firefight based gametype because there isn't enough data from the community to want it... Don't quote me on it! I think it was from their live stream or from somewhere... I can't remember. IF that's the case, we need more polls and opinions on how a firefight gametype can be implemented with the new req system. In warzone, its pretty tough to take down the big bosses with req items. My idea is objective based. Defending locations from A.I enemies with marines to support you. perhaps 4vAI or 6vAI or even 8vAI since 12vAI is an easy winner. Basically Warzone Assault with AI enemies attacking you.
If that's the case then I don't even want it. WZFF is such a fun game mode, I can play for hours! I think it's just too repetitive due to lack of variation in enemies + objectives.
Please don't revive old topics thanks