Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Fireteam Limit quick play bug

OP I LIKE BRED

Earlier today when i was playing with ,y uncle We invited his friend then we werent allowed to play quick play with a fireteam limit of three. How to fix or is there one coming soon and thanks for social slayer 343!
Earlier today when i was playing with ,y uncle We invited his friend then we werent allowed to play quick play with a fireteam limit of three. How to fix or is there one coming soon and thanks for social slayer 343!
There is a fire team limit of two for that playlist. It clearly says it in the description.
LethalQ wrote:
There is a fire team limit of two for that playlist. It clearly says it in the description.
I believe there’s a bug that says 4 people can play
LethalQ wrote:
Wouldn't surprise me but mine said two last night.
It said 4 for me. Anyway, I'm pretty sure 343 already knows about this.
Known issue.

The playlist is intended to have a fireteam limit of 2.
LethalQ wrote:
its says fireteam limit of 4
its says fireteam limit of 4
See the post above yours, it's a known hard coded issues. The limit says 4 but it's actually 2
i tried to solo Q on it and it kept saying cant match encountered network difficulties or something.
LethalQ wrote:
I know this is old but it shows a fire team limit of 4; however, it only allows 2. That is for me and my friends, at least.
Please don't revive old topics thanks, especially if you are aware of how old a topic is